Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,000 new technology companies across 110 cities, 60 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 15,000+ new jobs.
Over the past week, Realty Mogul was featured on Crowdfund Insider, Peerby won the AppMyCity! contest for best new urban app, Piggybackr was featured on CSRwire, and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduates in the news:
- Realty Mogul featured on Crowdfund Insider: Realty Mogul Adds Elizabeth Braman to Executive Team (Crowdfund Insider): Realty Mogul, a Los Angeles Graduate, connects accredited investors looking to invest money in real estate with private real estate companies.
- Peerby featured on New Cities Foundation: Peerby wins AppMyCity! contest for best new urban app (New Cities Foundation): Peerby, an Amsterdam Grad, is an app and website that enables consumers to borrow the things they need within 30 minutes by asking around in their neighborhood.
- Piggybackr featured on CSRwire: Points of Light Civic Accelerator Invests $50,000 Each in Two Startups: Piggybackr and Project SYNCERE (CSRwire): Piggybackr, a San Francisco Graduate, is a crowdfunding platform for kids and teens.
- PetHub featured on Digital Journal: PetHub Proclaims July Lost Pet Prevention Month (Digital Journal): PetHub, a Seattle Graduate, is the world's fastest way to get lost & found animals home again.
- Appota featured on Tech In Asia: Appota and mWork founders explain Vietnam’s mobile startup ecosystem (Tech In Asia): Appota, a Hanoi Graduate, is a mobile content distribution platform.