MobileBeat --VentureBeat’s seventh annual event on the future of mobile -- is gathering the industry’s brightest minds to unveil brand new case studies and strategies designed to help companies leverage mobile to accelerate growth.
The event will be held July 8-9 in San Francisco. Attendees will have the opportunity to join 1000 mobile visionaries, leading brands, analysts, developers, investors, and press for two days packed with high-value discussions, actionable lessons, exclusive announcements, and lots of networking.
Come to MobileBeat and learn...
- the best mobile monetization techniques for your company, whether you’re a retailer, game developer, media publisher, consumer site, or enterprise vendor
- less known but powerful techniques to grow your mobile presence, from audio to location and design technologies
- what technologies you need to exploit the latest offerings in programmatic advertising
- how to make your app more interactive and dynamic to retain and build your customer base
- how native advertising strategies can empower your business by engaging your community
- how to serve and target your customers across devices, and from online to offline
- the art of “deep linking”, so that you can make apps that are more open and interactive with the wider web
- the mobile analytics and data-crunching techniques you need in order to boost profitability
- how video can make or break your product sale or ad campaign on mobile
- about the hottest new technologies emerging in mobile, through our Innovation Showdown
- how predictive apps are quickly becoming table stakes in mobile today, and how large publishers are leveraging them
New speakers include:
- Glenn Lurie, President — Emerging Enterprises and Partnerships, AT&T
- Gustaf Alstromer, Product Manager, Airbnb
- Wilson Fong, VP of Partnerships, Threadless
- Brian Lakamp, President, Digital Clear Channel Media
- Kent Wakeford, Chief Operating Officer, Kabam
- Eric Perko, VP/Media Director, DigitasLBi
- Joff Redfern, VP, Mobile Product, LinkedIn
- Alexis Rask, Chief Revenue Officer, Shopkick
- Joe Braidwood, Chief Marketing Officer, SwiftKey
- Kelly Solomon, VP Multichannel & eCommerce, L’Oreal
- Keith Colbourn, SVP, Loyalty & Analytics, Safeway
- Don Chennavasin, Sr. Dir. Product Management, Mobile, Groupon
Grab your tickets now to save 15%! Seats are limited.