Join us this Summer and launch a company in Berlin with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Berlin Spring 2015 Semester are due very soon (2015-05-17).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Berlin, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
In addition, participants in Berlin will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Ahmad Moalla: Founder & Managing Director, Teambay
- Alexander Piutti: CEO & Founder, GameGenetics
- Anton Skornyakov: Agile & lean startup coach
- Axel Hesse: CEO
- Ben Larson: Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway
- Benjamin Thym: CEO, barcoo
- Christian Wolf: Founder, asgoodasnew.com
- Christoph Sollich: Christoph Sollich - The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant (Warsaw FI) , Startup Consultant
- Daan Loening: CPO, Helpling
- Detlev Eller: Filmmaker, Everything Beta
- Emil Kendziorra: CEO, Medlanes GmbH
- Eva Missling: Director Strategic Development, 99designs
- Fabian Carlos Guhl: Founder, Ampion
- Felix Huber: Head of DACH and Nordics, Stripe
- Felix Pantlen
- Felix Staeritz: Co-CEO, Crowdfox GmbH
- Florian Kosak: Founder & CEO, tab ticketbroker gmbh, 50HOURS
- Hannes Kleist: Co-Founder, stanwood
- Heiko Rauch: Heiko Rauch - Co-Founder of UFOstart (Berlin FI), UFOstart.com
- Jana Scharfschwerdt: CEO
- Liva Judic: CEO, DBF
- Marius Kraemer: Founder, TennisBuddy
- Oliver Richter: CEO, XOUNTS Hamburg GmbH
- Philipp Clauss
- Philipp Bouteiller: CEO, Tegel Projekt
- Samuli Siren: Manager Business Development and Investments, K - New Media GmbH
- Sascha Karstädt: Cofounder , Jasada Labs
- Sebastian Fittko: Founding Partner, EISBLINK GmbH
- Sergiej Soft (Rewiakin): Founder, CleanAgents.com
- Stefan Kimmel: Senior Manager, KPMG Legal
- Stefan Jørgensen: CEO, itembase.com
- Torsten Oelke: Founder, Cube
- Weston Hankins: Founder, Footstep Ventures