Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Grad News Roundup: October 17, 2012
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 500 new technology companies across 26 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks:
- Soon-to-be Jakarta Grad Pouch Launches First Product (FI Blog): Pouch allows customers to transform their smartphones into digital loyalty cards and collect points when making purchases at participating businesses. Pouch and its founders are future graduates of the Jakarta Founder Institute.
- Silicon Valley Grad Retailigence Featured on Xconomy (FI Blog): Xconomy recently released a story on Retailigence's mobile advertising platform and the future of localized marketing. Retailigence powers location-based shopping solutions. Its founders are graduates of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.
- Denver Grad CipherPoint Selected as SINET 16 Innovator (FI Blog): CipherPoint, a leading provider of transparent content security for SharePoint, cloud collaboration, and other web-based applications, recently announced that it has been selected to present at the 2012 SINET Showcase as a SINET 16 Innovator. CipherPoint and its founders are graduates of the Denver Founder Institute.
- Silicon Valley Grad Udemy advises startups on using online courses to boost business (TheTechAlchemist): Udemy CEO and Co-Founder Eren Bali discusses online courses, pricing strategies, and promotional ideas. Udemy aims to democratize education by allowing anybody to teach and learn online. Its founders are graduates of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.
- San Diego Grad Getable listed as one of the 11 sites that want to rule the share economy (CNNMoney): Getable enables users to rent bikes, tuxedos, power tools, and more from an estimated 65,000 rental shops across the U.S. Its founders are graduates of the San Diego Founder Institute.
- Colorado Grad iGiveFirst launches online giving interface and donor dashboard (PRNewsWire): iGiveFirst wants to use technology to transform the world of online charitable giving by developing a user-friendly platform allowing visitors to securely donate to more than 1.5 million federally-approved nonprofits. Its founders are graduates of the Colorado Founder Institute.
- San Diego Grad Fashioning Change launches eco-friendly clothing line (FI Blog): Fashioning Change, which aims to disrupt the fashion industry by providing consumers with eco-friendly versions of preferred garmets and styles, launched its new clothing line, KCA. Fashioning Change and its founders are graduates of the San Diego Founder Institute.
- Silicon Valley Grad Wedding Party ranked as the best wedding app (Huffington Post): Wedding Party, an app that collects guests' wedding photos and organizes them in a timeline, was ranked by Huffington Post as the the best, new must-have free wedding app. Wedding Party and its founders are graduates of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.