The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Manila Autumn 2015 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-10-04) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Manila, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Manila are Dale David, Founder of Pickld, who also founded the non-profit organizations MightyMinds, FilipinoMatters and GoTOTO; David Elefant, a startup incorporation specialist who has successful mentored numerous startups; and Allan Tan, Founder of Ideyatech, creative software application company and has spent the last 10 years working in information technology.
In addition, participants in Manila will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Allan Tan: CEO/President, Ideyatech, Inc.
- Antonio Pio De Roda: Co-founder, 1000 Angels
- Artie Lopez: Co-Founder, CallMe Technologies
- Arup Maity: Arup Maity - President, BlastAsia & Xamun Inc. (Manila FI), BlastAsia & Xamun Inc.
- Camille Basa: Chief Steward, CrossBow Communication Services Pvt Ltd
- Carlos Hanzyl Ang: CEO and Founder, Suds Laundry
- Christian Blanquera: CEO, Openovate Labs
- Dale David: Founder, Pickld
- David Elefant: Founder, Dayanan Business Consultancy
- David Kupferman: Owner/Principal
- Drew Perez: Founder , Adatos
- Earl Valencia: CEO and CoFounder, IdeaSpace Foundation
- Edwin Soriano: VP, Team Planu
- Guita Gopalan: Lean StartUp Coach, Lean Startup Philippines
- Israel Keys
- Jay Fajardo: CEO, Proudcloud Inc.
- Jeffrey Siy: Co-Founder, Galleon.ph
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jessica Mah: CEO/Founder, inDinero
- Jj Disini: Managing Partner, Disini and Disini
- Joe Maristela: Founder , Katalyst.ph
- Joey Gurango: CEO, Gurango Software
- John Bailon: CEO, Satoshi Citadel Industries
- John Orrock: Founder, Future Now Ventures
- Jonathan De Luzuriaga: Managing Partner, Compos Mentis Inc
- Jorge Azurin: Jorge Azurin - Director, Freelancer.com (Manila FI) , Horsepower.ph
- Joseph Benjamin Ilagan: Co-Founder and CEO, Seer Technologies, Inc.
- Luis Buenaventura: Head of Product, Satoshi Citadel Industries
- Ma Rosario Gruet: VP-Business Development, CPI
- Maria Rita Theresa Nicole Paterno: Founder, 1000 Angels
- Milton Chen: CEO, VSee
- Oron Barber: Co-Founder and CEO, Leadya Services Inc.
- Peter Cauton: Founder and CEO, STORM Benefits
- Rossana Llenado: Founder and President, AHEAD Learning Systems
- Sedarius Tekara Perrotta: President, Neuron Global
- And many more to be announced.
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.