The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Manila 2017 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2017-03-19) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Manila, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Manila are Dale David, Founder of Pickld, who also founded the non-profit organizations MightyMinds, FilipinoMatters and GoTOTO; David Elefant, a startup incorporation specialist who has successful mentored numerous startups; and Allan Tan, Founder of Ideyatech, creative software application company and has spent the last 10 years working in information technology.
In addition, participants in Manila will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Alabiso: Head of Portfolio Development, Kickstart Ventures
- Allan Tan: CEO/President, Ideyatech, Inc.
- Antonio Pio De Roda: Strategic Adviser, Various tech entrepreneurs
- Artie Lopez: Co-Founder, CallMe Technologies
- Arup Maity: Arup Maity - President, BlastAsia & Xamun Inc. (Manila FI), BlastAsia & Xamun Inc.
- Camille Basa: Chief Steward, CrossBow Communication Services Pvt Ltd
- Carlos Hanzyl Ang: CEO and Founder, Suds Laundry
- Christian Blanquera: CEO, Openovate Labs
- Dale David: Founder, Pickld
- David Elefant: Founder, Dayanan Business Consultancy
- David Kupferman: Owner/Principal
- Earl Valencia: CEO and CoFounder, IdeaSpace Foundation
- Edwin Soriano: VP, Team Planu
- Francis Patrick Cuartero: CEO, Pylon Partners, Inc.
- Gear Fajardo: CEO, Goodmeal Hunting
- Guita Gopalan: Lean StartUp Coach, Lean Startup Philippines
- Israel Keys
- Jeffrey Siy: Co-Founder, Galleon.ph
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jessica Mah: CEO/Founder, inDinero
- Jj Disini: Managing Partner, Disini and Disini
- Joey Gurango: CEO, Gurango Software
- Jojo Flores: Co-Founder & Vice President, Plug and Play
- Jonathan De Luzuriaga: Managing Partner, Compos Mentis Inc
- Jorge Azurin: Jorge Azurin - Director, Freelancer.com (Manila FI) , Horsepower.ph
- Jose Maria Fajardo: CEO, Proudcloud Inc.
- Joseph Benjamin Ilagan: Co-Founder and CEO, Seer Technologies, Inc.
- Lionel Belen: Founder, Brainsparks
- Ma Rosario Gruet: VP-Business Development, CPI
- Maria Rita Theresa Nicole Paterno: Founder, Various tech entrepreneurs
- Martin Luchangco: Founder and CEO, Fetch Valet
- Mica Diaz de Rivera: UX Supervisor, OLX.ph
- Niña Terol: AVP/Director for Corporate Affairs, McCann Worldgroup Philippines
- Oron Barber: Co-Founder and CEO, Leadya Services Inc.
- Peter Cauton: Founder and CEO, STORM Benefits
- Ray Refundo: CEO and Founder, Qwikwire
- Roger Do: CEO, Qsearch
- Ron Baetiong: Founder, Partyphile
- Rossana Llenado: Founder and President, AHEAD Learning Systems
- Sam Lorraine Chan: UX Designer, Joomajam
- Sedarius Tekara Perrotta: President, Neuron Global
- Sergio Arroyo: President, Ascendant Technologies Inc.
- And many more to be announced.
In only 8.5 years of operation, over 2,000 graduate companies across 150 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.