The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Manila Summer 2014 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2014-05-18) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Manila, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Manila are Dale David, Founder of Pickld, who also founded the non-profit organizations MightyMinds, FilipinoMatters and GoTOTO; David Elefant, a startup incorporation specialist who has successful mentored numerous startups; and Allan Tan, Founder of Ideyatech, creative software application company and has spent the last 10 years working in information technology.
In addition, participants in Manila will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Allan Tan: CEO/President, Ideyatech, Inc.
- Alvin Juban: President, Game Developers Association of the Philippines (GDAP)
- Arup Maity: President , BlastAsia & Xamun Inc.
- Calen Legaspi: CEO, Orange and Bronze Software Labs
- Carlos Hanzyl Ang: CEO and Founder, Suds Laundry
- Christian Blanquera: Me ?, Openovate Labs
- Christoph Sollich: The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant
- Dave Condon: Founder & CEO , Axon
- David Elefant: Founder, Dayanan Business Consultancy
- Earl Valencia: CEO and CoFounder, IdeaSpace Foundation
- Erick Garayblas: Founder, KuyiMobile.com
- Ferdinand Sarfati: President & CEO, Transcenture
- Graeme Perkins: Director, Pouch
- Israel Keys
- Jay Fajardo: CEO, Proudcloud Inc.
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jessica Mah: CEO/Founder, inDinero
- Joey Gurango: CEO, Gurango Software
- Jojo Flores: Co-Founder & Vice President, Plug and Play
- Jorge Azurin: Director, Freelancer.com
- Joselyn Capistrano: CEO, SQME Professionals
- Joseph Benjamin Ilagan: Co-Founder and CEO, Seer Technologies, Inc.
- Kevin Leversee: CEO, Startup Dragons
- Krisanto Karlo Nicolas: Founding Partner, Nicolas & De Vega Law Offices
- Ma Rosario Gruet: VP-Business Development, CPI
- Nick Galan: CEO, SCI Ventures
- Oron Barber: Co-Founder and CEO, Leadya Services Inc.
- Pepe Tan: Managing Partner, Ivant Technologies and Business Solutions, Inc.
- Rio Ilao, Perxclub
- Ron Hose: CEO, Coins.ph
- Sedarius Tekara Perrotta: President, Neuron Global
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,129 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.