Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,000 new technology companies across 110 cities, 60 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 15,000+ new jobs.
Over the past week, Marc Benioff invested in MovieLaLa, Zipmark launched a secure mass payments product, NextUser's Matthieu Dejardins featured on VatorNews, and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduates in the news:
- Mark Benioff funds MovieLala: Marc Benioff Funds Social Network For Film Lovers “MovieLaLa” (TechCrunch): MovieLaLa, a Bay Area Graduate, is a social network that enables film fans to discover upcoming movies through their friends and favorite stars.
- Zipmark launches a secure mass payments product: Zipmark Deposit Enables Businesses to Payout to Many Recipients at Once (BroadwayWorld): Zipmark, a New York Graduate, is an innovative digital check payment platform.
- Matthieu Dejardins of NextUser featured on VatorNews: Today's Entrepreneur: Matthieu Dejardins (VatorNews): NextUser, a Bay Area Graduate, helps web-based business with customer conversion and engagement optimization.
- Liz Kulin of Pieces of There featured on Ms. Tech: #MondayMakers: Liz Kulin (Ms. Tech): Pieces of There, a Chicago Graduate, aims to cure the homesickness of transplants with ecommerce marketplace that sells care packages of local products.
- Fabrice Gould of Diggen featured on Inc.: Should You Crowdfund Your Next Business? (Inc.): Diggen, a Los Angeles Graduate, allows users to instantly discover events based on their personal interests.