In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Athens Spring 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Eleftheriadis: Co-Founder, Vidyo
- Alexandra Mitsokali: Senior Associate, V&P Law Firm
- Antonis Markopoulos: Deputy Managing Director, Asia Pacific Region
- Apostolos Apostolakis: Advisor and co-founder
- Carla Tanas: Owner, EVNTZ
- Christina Economides: Senior Associate, V&P Law Firm
- Dimitrios Manolopoulos: Associate, V&P Law Firm
- John Doxaras: Founder & CEO , Warp.ly
- Kostis Stavropoulos: Managing Director, iSquare S.A. (Apple Value Added Distributor for Greece & Cyprus)
- Michalis Stangos: CEO, MSCOMM SA
- Mina Zoulovits: Head of IT and E-Communications Law, PHILOTHEIDIS & PARTNERS
- Nikos Goulis: CEO, Pamediakopes.gr
- Sotiris Sirmakezis: General Manager, Piraeus Bank
- Tasos Flambouras: General Manager, Aventurine SA
- Vagelis Antoniadis: Co-Founder, Cytech Ltd
- Vassilis Nikolopoulos: CEO and Co-Founder, Intelen
- Vicky Katsouli: Attorney-at-Law, V&P Law Firm
- Yiannis Kanellopoulos: Management Consultant for Sustainable Software, Software Improvement Group
- And many more to be announced.