In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Athens Spring 2015 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Alex Eleftheriadis: Co-Founder, Vidyo
- Alexandros Roustas: General Manager, IQbility (Quest Group)
- Antonis Markopoulos: Managing Director, Oceania Region
- Apostolos Apostolakis: Advisor and co-founder
- Ben Larson: Director, Founder Institute, San Francisco Bay Area
- Carla Tanas: Owner, EVNTZ
- Fotis Draganidis: General Manager, Microsoft Innovation Center Greece
- John Doxaras: Founder & CEO , Warp.ly
- Michalis Stangos: CEO, MSCOMM SA
- Michalis Gkontas: Founder , FORKY
- Mina Zoulovits: Head of IT and E-Communications Law, PHILOTHEIDIS & PARTNERS
- Nikos Goulis: CEO, Pamediakopes.gr
- Philipp Brinkmann: Chief Executive Officer, travelplanet24.com / tripsta.com
- Sharon Brenner: Attorney, Surowitz Immigration PC
- Vassilis Nikolopoulos: CEO and Co-Founder, Intelen Inc
- And many more to be announced.