Do you have an idea for a startup? Could you use feedback on your ideas from a leading Silicon Valley entrepreneur?
Then join us for this exclusive Athens-only Founder Hotseat with Adeo Ressi, the CEO of the Founder Institute.
During this webinar, which takes place on Friday, May 9 at 6pm EEST, viewers can pitch their startups to Adeo, either through text or on screen in a video conference. Adeo will provide blunt and detailed feedback on the idea, the pitch, and the business. Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
After gaining first-hand knowledge of how Founder Institute's mentorship can accelerate your ability to pitch your ideas, stay around for a question and answer session regarding legal questions relating to founding your company in the Athens Founder Institute semester. We want you to understand and feel comfortable with all legal agreements prior to committing to the Founder Institute program.
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online. It will take place at the following link:http://www.spreecast.com/events/athens-founder-hotseat-w-adeo-ressi
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form:http://bit.ly/athens_hotseat
- Check out clips from past Founder Hotseats here.
About the Host: Adeo Ressi
Adeo Ressi is the Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator and entrepreneur training program. In addition, Adeo started TheFunded.com, an exclusive community for entrepreneurs to rate and review venture capitalists. The Institute is the eighth start-up that Adeo has founded or built, four of which were acquired and three of which are still operating. Adeo is regarded as a worldwide expert on early-stage startups and venture capital, with numerous appearances in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine, NBC News, ABC News, BusinessWeek, Fortune, Forbes, Time Magazine, Entrepreneur, CNN, and more.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading Silicon Valley entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.