Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Grad News Roundup: August 8, 2012
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 500 new technology companies across 26 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks:
- Jakarta Grad Abilities launches its new free Android app called Dokita (TechInAsia): Dokita provides users with first step health advice from stand-by doctors in a period of 30 minutes to an hour on weekdays. Abilities and its founders are graduates of the Jakarta Founder Institute.
- Silicon Valley Grad Cake Health deemed one of the 7 women-led health tech startups to watch (GigaOM): Cake Health, led by founder and CEO Rebecca Woodcock, acts as a "Mint for health insurance." Cake Health and its founder are graduates of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.
- San Diego Grad Explorence featured in VentureBeat (VentureBeat): Explorence has one mission: to make playing outside fun again. Explorence and its founders are graduates of the San Diego Founder Institute.
- Singapore Grad CuriousCatch announces official launch (TechInAsia): CuriousCatch uses video as an extra factor to engage its customers in e-commerce. CuriousCatch and its founders are graduates of the Singapore Founder Institute.
- New York Grad Kindara is SendGrid's Startup of the Week (This Week in Startups): Kindara's app helps women manage their fertility while also building a data set that can help their reproductive efforts later in life. Kindara and its founders are graduates of the New York Founder Institute.
- Silicon Valley Grad Wedding Party featured in TechCrunch (TechCrunch): Wedding Party collects photos from guests' phones to create beautiful online albums for users' special days. Wedding Party and its founders are graduates of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.
- Vietnam Grad Appota named Founder Institute's most disruptive graduate (e27): Appota, which calls itself "Vietnam's mobile content marketplace," covers almost three million users in the country. Appota and its founders are graduates of the Vietnam Founder Institute.