Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Founder Institute is Hiring! Know someone good? Win dinner w/ @adeoressi
Are you interested in startups, entrepreneurship and technology? Dive right in. The Founder Institute, the world's largest early-stage accelerator, is hiring multiple paid intern / associate positions for roles that are designed to become full-time positions.
Join a small team where you will have a big impact. We help hundreds of entrepreneurs from dozens of cities around the world launch meaningful and enduring technology companies. We launch 2 new companies per day on average, and you can help. Our global impact was just covered in the New York Times Sunday Business Section.
This is an opportunity to see entrepreneurship from every angle. Meet top CEOs and investors. Join planning sessions with visiting politicians. Participate in the cutting-edge training sessions. Attend leading startup events. Watch businesses get built, and be part of the process.
We don't expect you to get coffee, but we do expect you to be awesome. You'll join us in our "Founder Lounge," a retail office in the heart of Mountain View, a couple blocks from the CalTrain stop.
...here’s what we expect...
- 20 hrs/wk minimum time commitment
- A passion for startups
- Heavy internet experience
...here are some more benefits...
- Attend top FI Silicon Valley training sessions
- Participate in the quarterly Founder Showcase event
- Attend social gatherings with top global startup CEOs
...what to expect from us...
- Honest and candid feedback
- A good sense of humor
- Changing the world (for real)
...how to apply...
- Submit your application on TheResumator
- Indicate your preferred role in the Cover letter (see below)
- Upload your resume in a .doc or .docx format
OPERATIONS INTERN / ASSOCIATE
- Help coordinate logistics across 27+ cities
- Follow-up and update tracking of expansion pipeline
- Assist with global admissions processes
- IMPORTANT: In your Cover Letter, please write one paragraph on why you want to work at the Founder Institute and also write a second paragraph with a story that explains your attention to detail. Resumes without a proper cover letter will be ignored.
- Apply Today
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN / ASSOCIATE
- Managing Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter Feeds
- Profiling successful Graduates and CEOs
- Writing Blog updates
- IMPORTANT: In your Cover Letter, please write one paragraph on why you want to work at the Founder Institute and also write five custom tweets for @founding to grab the attention of our audience. Resumes without a proper cover letter will be ignored.
- Apply Today
CONFERENCE INTERN / ASSOCIATE
- Help plan multiple events, i.e. the Founder Showcase
- Use Plancast, Startup Digest and tools to promote events
- Organize volunteers and resources at events
- IMPORTANT: In your Cover Letter, please write one paragraph on why you want to work at the Founder Institute and also write a second paragraph with a couple ideas on how to improve the Founder Showcase event. Resumes without a proper cover letter will be ignored.
- Apply Today
...a final thought...
Start having an impact and apply today. If you recommend a selected candidate, the Founder of the Institute, Adeo Ressi, will treat you to a dinner at a top Palo Alto restaurant. Thanks!
...some cool facts...
- We have 27 chapters across 14 countries, and over 50 more cities considered.
- The sun never sets on the Institute with chapters in over 15 time zones.
- The Institute processes over 10,000 entrepreneurial applications each year.
- We have a short aptitude test that predicts success with 73% accuracy.
- There are over 1,300 top CEO Mentors of the Institute worldwide.