Curious about what it's like to walk in a CEO's shoes? Wonder what obstacles or achievements regularly happen for a startup founder? Or perhaps you've just always wanted to know about an entrpereneur's personal journey?
Then you will not want to miss the special "Ask a Founder" Twitter event featuring Marissa Di Pasquale, Founder and CEO of Cashtivity and a graduate of the Sydney Founder Institute. During this event, which takes place on Thursday, April 24 at 5:00pm PDT (see your local time here), you can log on to Twitter and Tweet any questions you might have for Marissa.
How to Participate?
- This will be a 30-minute Twitter Q&A session.
- It will take place on this Twitter account: http://www.twitter.com/Cashtivity
- During the event, Tweet your questions to @Cashtivity and make sure to use the hashtag #askafounder.
- To ask questions prior to the event, submit them here: http://bit.ly/1lCmrEz
- The best questions and answers will be retweeted on the official Founder Institute Twitter, @founding.
About the Founder: Marissa Di Pasquale
Marissa Di Pasquale is the Founder and CEO of Cashtivity, an education company which provides an innovative collaborative platform built entirely of apps to make it fun and easy for kids to learn how to build businesses. Cashtivity was recently named one of Australia's Top Founder Institute Graduates for being awarded a prestigious grant by the Australian government and also competing at the Women 2.0 Conference. Melbourne-based Marissa is a Graduate of the Sydney Founder Institute.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
If you could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a company, apply to the Founder Institute today. We are currently accepting applications across Australia, in Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne, as well as many other cities worldwide.