Join us this Spring and launch a company in Athens with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Athens 2016 Semester are due very soon (2016-09-25).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Athens, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,000 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Athens Chapter will begin 2016-10-11, and will be led by Michalis Stangos and Carla Tanas, co-founders of Industry Disruptors-Game Changers, an organization promoting entrepreneurship in Greece and the surrounding region.
In addition, participants in Athens will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Eleftheriadis: Co-Founder, Vidyo
- Alexandra Mitsokali: Senior Associate, V&P Law Firm
- Alexandros Roustas: General Manager, IQbility (Quest Group)
- Antonis Markopoulos: Managing Director, Oceania Region
- Apostolos Apostolakis: Advisor and co-founder
- Ben Larson: Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway
- Carla Tanas: Owner, EVNTZ
- Dimitrios Manolopoulos: Associate, V&P Law Firm
- Fotis Draganidis: General Manager, Microsoft Innovation Center Greece
- John Doxaras: Founder & CEO , Warp.ly
- Kostis Stavropoulos: Managing Director, iSquare S.A. (Apple Value Added Distributor for Greece & Cyprus)
- Michalis Stangos: CEO, MSCOMM SA
- Michalis Gkontas: Founder , FORKY
- Mina Zoulovits: Head of IT and E-Communications Law, PHILOTHEIDIS & PARTNERS
- Nikos Goulis: CEO, Pamediakopes.gr
- Sotiris Sirmakezis: General Manager, Piraeus Bank
- Tasos Flambouras: General Manager, Aventurine SA
- Vagelis Antoniadis: Co-Founder, Cytech Ltd
- Vassilis Nikolopoulos: CEO and Co-Founder, Intelen Inc
- Yiannis Kanellopoulos: Management Consultant for Sustainable Software, Software Improvement Group