Join us this Spring and launch a company in Athens with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Athens 2016 Semester are due very soon (2016-10-09).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Athens, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Athens Chapter will begin 2016-11-08, and will be led by Michalis Stangos and Carla Tanas, co-founders of Industry Disruptors-Game Changers, an organization promoting entrepreneurship in Greece and the surrounding region.
In addition, participants in Athens will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Eleftheriadis: Co-Founder, Vidyo
- Antonis Markopoulos: Managing Director, Oceania Region
- Apostolos Apostolakis: Advisor and co-founder
- Carla Tanas: Owner, EVNTZ
- Fotis Draganidis: General Manager, Microsoft Innovation Center Greece
- John Doxaras: Founder & CEO , Warp.ly
- Kostas Karolemeas: Founder, CEO, Allcancode
- Michalis Stangos: CEO, MSCOMM SA
- Michalis Gkontas: Founder , FORKY
- Nikos Goulis: CEO, Pamediakopes.gr
- Pamela Caravas
- Sotiris Sirmakezis: General Manager, Piraeus Bank
- Tasos Flambouras: General Manager, Aventurine SA
- Vassilis Nikolopoulos: CEO and Co-Founder, Intelen Inc
- Xenios Thrasyvolou: Founder & CEO, PeoplePerHour.com