Do you have an idea for a startup? Could you use feedback on your ideas from a leading entrepreneur and angel investor?
Then join us for the Founder Hotseat Webinar, with a very special guest: Munjal Shah, Co-Founder & CEO of Like.com (which was acquired by Google to create Google Shopping), and Charter Member of TIE Bangalore.
During this webinar, which takes place on Wednesday, April 23 at 7:45pm PDT (see your local time here), viewers can pitch their startup ideas to Munjal and get feedback. The best pitches will even be invited on screen, to pitch Munjal live, via webcam simulcast. Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online. It will take place at the following link: http://fi.co/contents/hotseat
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/hotseat_04-23
- Check out clips from past Founder Hotseats here.
About the Host: Munjal Shah
Munjal Shah is Co-Founder and CEO of Riya Inc (makers of Like.com), which was acquired by Google to create Google Shopping. Munjal is a serial entrepreneur who focuses on building companies from zero to millions in revenue. Prior to Riya he was co-founder and CEO of Andale Inc, a provider of software to eBay merchants that grew from 0 to double digit millions in revenue. BusinessWeek declared Munjal one of the Top 10 up and coming CEOs, and he has been quoted in hundreds of magazines including the WSJ, the NYT, Business 2.0, and more. Munjal sits on the advisor board to a number of very early stage startups, and he is also a charter member of TIE in Bangalore, and writes a blog sharing his experiences as an entrepreneur here http://munjal.typepad.com.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.