The Founder Institute, the world’s largest entrepreneur training and starutp launch program, announced today that is officially accepting applications in Tomsk, Russia.
Anyone interested in launching a technology company is welcome to apply to the Tomsk Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/tomsk.
The Tomsk region has a rich history of scientific, R&D, and IT enterprises, and we hope the Founder Institute can help many of the region’s talented professionals start their own innovative companies.” - Adeo Ressi, Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute
In order to celebrate the launch of the Tomsk Fall 2014 semester, the Tomsk Founder Institute will host a “Pre-Curriculum” of free startup events for the general public;
- Founder Institute Information Session
2014-12-03, 06:30 PM
- Startup Funding 101: How to Raise Capital for Your Idea
2014-12-10, 06:30 PM
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Tomsk are two leaders of the local entrepreneurship ecosystem; Roman Malakhov and Anton Titkov.
Roman Malakhov is the Founder & CEO of bombsquare, as well as the Co-Founder of ZOOM and Gorilla Burgers.
Anton Titkov is the CEO of the Business Incubator in TUSUR University.
Other experienced entrepreneurs who have pledged to help entrepreneurs in the program include;
- Anton Titkov: CEO, Business Incubator in TUSUR University
- Peter Vesterbacka: Mighty Eagle, Rovio Mobile Ltd.
- Александр Ратахин: Младший партнер, ДРБ, ГК АТЕК
- Алексей Князев: Доктор химических наук, старший научный сотрудник, ТГУ
- Кирилл Зуев: CTO, bombsquare
- Михаил Бакланов: CEO, ZOOM TV
- Ольга Пасечник: Основатель, Multi Media Bank
- Роман Малахов: CEO, ZOOM
- Сергей Дорофеев: Технический директор, Rubius
- Станислав Елисеев: Директор, USERSTORY
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
We hope you will join us in Tomsk and launch a company in 2014.