In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Montreal Spring 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexandre Taillefer: Managing partner, XPND Capital
- Angelique Mannella: Founder & CEO, Decode Global
- Audry Larocque: CEO, iPerceptions
- Bruno Morency: Director, Return Path Labs, Return Path
- Caithrin Rintoul: Co-Founder & CEO, Provender
- Chris Arsenault: CEO, iNovia Capital
- Christine Renaud: Founder/CEO, E-180
- Danial Jameel: Co-Founder & CEO, OOHLALA Mobile Inc.
- Ethan Song: Co-Founder & CEO, Frank & Oak
- Gian Carlo Di Tommaso: VP Finance & Operations, Luxury Retreats
- Hicham Ratnani: Co-Founder & COO/CFO, Frank & Oak
- Ian Jeffrey: VP Produ Marketing Marketing, PasswordBox
- Julien Smith: Co-Founder & CEO, Breather
- Louis François Hogue: General Manager and Partner
- Louis Philippe Maurice: Founder/CEO, Busbud
- Luc Filiatreault: VP Venture Development, OpenText
- Michael Turri: Co-Founder / Director of Experience Strategy, Sid Labs / Sid Lee
- Mike Grandinetti: Managing Director, Southboro Capital
- Sergio A. Escobar: Director, Montreal Chapter
- Sophie Boulanger: Co-Founder & VP Merchandising, BonLook
- Stephane Marceau: Co-Founder & CEO, OMsignal
- Vicken Kanadjian: Co-Founder & Managing Director, Cesium Telecom
- And many more to be announced.