Join us this Spring and launch a company in Montreal with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Montreal Spring 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-02-15).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Montreal, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Montreal Chapter will begin 2014-04-29, and will be led by local leaders LP Maurice and Sergio Escobar. LP Maurice is the co-founder and CEO of travel startup Busbud, and Sergio Escobar is a curator at Startup Genome.
In addition, participants in Montreal will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexandre Taillefer: Managing partner, XPND Capital
- Angelique Mannella: Founder & CEO, Decode Global
- Audry Larocque: CEO, iPerceptions
- Beth Thouin: Digital Marketing Expert, Consultant
- Bruno Morency: Director, Return Path Labs, Return Path
- Caithrin Rintoul: Co-Founder & CEO, Provender
- Chris Arsenault: Managing Partner, iNovia Capital
- Christine Renaud: Founder/CEO, E-180
- Claude Théoret: Founder & CEO, Nexalogy Environics
- Danial Jameel: Co-Founder & CEO, OOHLALA Mobile Inc.
- Daniel Robichaud: Co-Founder & CEO
- Dave Parker: Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
- Dax Da Silva: Founder/CEO, LightSpeed
- Ethan Song: Co-Founder & CEO, Frank & Oak
- Firoz Patel: Founder & Executive Vice President, PAYZA
- Francois Charles Sirois: CEO, Telesystem
- Gian Carlo Di Tommaso: VP Finance & Operations, Luxury Retreats
- Greg Isenberg: Digital Marketer and Angel Investor
- Hicham Ratnani: Co-Founder & COO/CFO, Frank & Oak
- Ian Jeffrey: VP Produ Marketing Marketing, PasswordBox
- Joe Poulin: Founder/CEO, Luxury Retreats
- Julien Smith: Co-Founder & CEO, Breather
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Louis François Hogue: General Manager and Partner
- Louis Philippe Maurice: Founder/CEO, Busbud
- Luc Filiatreault: VP Venture Development, OpenText
- Magaly Charbonneau: COO & Shareholder, PasswordBox
- Marcus Daniels: Co-Founder & CEO, Highline VC
- Martin Luc Archambault: Founder/CEO, Wajam
- Mauro Repacci: Co-Founder & CEO, NAVUT
- Michael Turri: Co-Founder / Director of Experience Strategy, Sid Labs / Sid Lee
- Mike Grandinetti: Managing Director, Southboro Capital
- Raff Paquin: Co-Founder, Alveolabs
- Sergio A. Escobar: Director, Montreal Chapter
- Sophie Boulanger: Co-Founder & VP Merchandising, BonLook
- Stephane Marceau: Co-Founder & CEO, OMsignal
- Vicken Kanadjian: Co-Founder & Managing Director, Cesium Inc.
- Yuri Navarro: Executive Director, National Angel Capital Organization