Join us this Spring and launch a company in Montreal with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Montreal Spring 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-02-08).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Montreal, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,650 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Montreal Chapter will begin 2014-04-29, and will be led by local leaders LP Maurice and Sergio Escobar. LP Maurice is the co-founder and CEO of travel startup Busbud, and Sergio Escobar is a curator at Startup Genome.
In addition, participants in Montreal will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Nemeroff: Co-Founder, Head of Design & UX, Dynamo
- Angelique Mannella: Founder & CEO, Decode Global
- Benjamin Du Haÿs: Founder & CEO, Mobeewave
- Beth Thouin: Beth Thouin - Digital Marketing Expert, Consultant (Montreal FI), Flatbook
- Bruno Morency: Head of Operations, iNovia Capital
- Caithrin Rintoul: Caithrin Rintoul - Co-Founder & CEO, Provender (Montreal FI), Provender
- Chris Arsenault: Managing Partner, iNovia Capital
- Claude Théoret: Founder & CEO, Nexalogy Environics
- Daleyne Guay: CEO, NewDeal Brewery Inc
- Dax Da Silva: Founder/CEO, LightSpeed
- Ethan Song: Co-Founder & CEO, Frank & Oak
- Ferhan Patel: CCO / Director Risk & Compliance, PAYZA
- Firoz Patel: Founder & Executive Vice President, PAYZA
- François Poirier: Founder & CEO, MakerBloks
- Gian Carlo Di Tommaso: VP Finance & Operations, Luxury Retreats
- Giselle Bisson: CEO, Visibility Shift
- Hicham Ratnani: Co-Founder & COO/CFO, Frank & Oak
- Ian Jeffrey: VP Product Marketing Marketing, PasswordBox
- Isaac Souweine: Technology Product and Marketing Expert, Flatbook
- Jay Ferst: Managing Partner, Ferst Capital Partners
- Jon Soberg: Partner, Expansive Ventures
- Julien Denaes: Founder & CEO, Logrr
- Justin Wilcox: Founder, Customer Development Labs
- Louis François Hogue: General Manager and Partner
- Louis Philippe Maurice: Louis Philippe Maurice - Founder/CEO, Busbud (Montreal FI), Busbud
- Luc Filiatreault: Luc Filiatreault - VP Venture Development, OpenText (Barcelona FI), OpenText
- Magaly Charbonneau: COO & Shareholder, PasswordBox
- Marcus Daniels: Co-Founder & CEO, Highline VC
- Mauro Repacci: Co-Founder & CEO, NAVUT
- Mazen Elbawab: Founder & CEO, Heddoko
- Mike Grandinetti: Managing Director, Southboro Capital
- Pierre Luc Laparé: Co-Founder, Golf Avenue
- Raff Paquin: Co-Founder, Alveo
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Sergio A. Escobar: Director, Montreal Chapter, Founder Institute
- Sophie Boulanger: CEO, BonLook
- Vicken Kanadjian: Co-Founder & Managing Director, Cesium Inc.