Join us this Summer and launch a company in Bangalore with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Bangalore Summer 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-06-07).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Bangalore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Bangalore Chapter will begin 2015-06-17, and will be led by local leaders Naveen Lakkur (Co-Founder of HomeConnectOnline.com and Director of VIGYANLABS) and Srikanth Bhagavat (Managing Director of Hexagon Capital Advisors).
In addition, participants in Bangalore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ajay Goel: Managing Partner, Crestlight Venture Productions LLC
- Anshuman Bapna: CEO, mygola.com
- Balaji Chakravarthi: Founder
- Girish Krishnamoorthy: Vice President, TCS
- Girish Rowjee: CEO, Greytip Software
- Govindarajan VR: Director, Perfios
- Joshua Rozario: Principal Consultant, The Joshua Rozario Company
- Meghna Suryakumar: Founder & Managing Attorney, Kelsaa
- Naveen Lakkur: Naveen Lakkur - Founder & CEO, HomeConnectOnline.com (Bangalore FI) , HomeConnectOnline.com
- Niranjan Gupta: CEO, Trip38.com
- Poornima Shenoy: Founder & CEO, Latitude Edutech
- Rajeev Pathak: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Co-founder and CMO, iCharts (Silicon Valley FI), WittyParrot
- Rajiv Srivatsa: Founder, Urban Ladder
- Saurabh Chandra: CEO, Neev Tech
- Shanti Mohan: Co-Founder, Lets Venture
- Shekhar Kirani: Partner, Accel Partners
- Srikant Rao: CEO, Affordable Business Solutions
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, Logostore Private Limited
- Srikanth Bhagavat: Managing Director & Principal Advisor, Hexagon Capital Advisors Pvt., Ltd
- Srinivas Varadarajan: CEO, Vigyanlabs Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Srinivasan G: Co Founder, RuralShores Business Services & Dawn Consulting
- Subhabrata Ghosh: Founder & CEO, Celsius100 Consulting
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd