Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Silicon Valley Founder Institute Final Applications Due Tonight
Tonight, Sunday, June 3rd is the Final Application Deadline to the Silicon Valley Founder Insitute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Silicon Valley, click here to apply.
This Exclusive Silicon Valley Chapter will be led by Adeo Ressi, Founder of the Founder Institute. With the Founder Institute growing quickly across the globe, this will be the only chapter that Adeo will lead until at least the summer of 2013, if ever. He described his decision to run the semester, and thrill he gets from watching founders suceed in the program, in a blog post we published earlier this month.
As always, the roster of Mentors we have in Silicon Valley is second to none. Already confirmed to help our Silicon Valley founders with expert feedback and advice are;
- Aaron Patzer, Founder of Mint.com;
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of the Founder Institute;
- Bob Rosin, Head of Business Development at Skype;
- David Weekly, Founder & Chairman of PBworks;
- David Sacks, CEO of Yammer;
- Eric Ries, Speaker & Author at The Lean Startup;
- Garrett Camp, Former CEO and Current Chairman at StumbleUpon;
- Heather Harde, Former CEO of TechCrunch;
- Jeff Bonforte, CEO of Xobni;
- Jim Kaskade, CEO & Serial Entrepreneur, PARC, Xerox
- Joe Bezdek, Co-Founder of DivX;
- Michael Seibel, CEO of Socialcam;
- Naval Ravikant, Co-Founder of AngelList;
- Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote;
- Phillip Kaplan, Founder & CEO of ADHD Labs, Blippy, Adbrite;
- Russ Fradin, Chairman & CEO of Dynamic Signal, Adify;
- And many more to be announced.
Want to learn more?
Join a Q&A Conference Call today to get your questions answered.