An intensive educational workshop, Lean Startup Machine is where entrepreneurs and innovators learn how to build solutions customers want. You’ll learn and experience more in 3 days than most do in 6 months. Your ultimate success is not contingent on your original “idea” but how you apply the Lean principles.
Over the course of the weekend you will do the following:
- Ideate a startup or work on the one you have now
- Practice customer discovery
- Research your target market
- Practice customer development
- Test your assumptions in iterations
- Understand your business model
- Iterate and pivot when necessary
- Build something you can launch
- Eliminate unnecessary features and focus on the ones people want.
- Build minimum viable products (iterative experiments or “hacks”) that will save you tens of thousands of dollars in development costs, and even more importantly, TIME.
Who’s this event for?
Lean Startup Machine is NOT a hackathon. You should attend if your risk of finding users and customers is substantially higher than the risk of actually being able to build the technology. Just because you build it, doesn’t mean they’ll come!
If you plan to work on an existing project, bring at least one co-founder with you to the event if you plan to work on an existing project. If you have existing co-founders and none of them attend, you’ll have to work on a new startup idea. But don’t worry, you’ll still learn valuable skills that you can apply to your own business.
No co-founders? No problem. You’ll meet many talented and smart people and have the opportunity to hear their new startup ideas. But don’t show up looking for a technical co-founder… that’s not the goal of this experience.
When: May 16 - 18
Promo Code: Save 20% with lsm20