Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Singapore Founder Institute Final Applications Due Sunday
Over the last three years, the Founder Institute has helped launch 52 startups in Singapore, and we are excited to launch many more.
This Sunday, May 20th, is the Final Application Deadline for the next Singapore Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Singapore, then click here to apply today. The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds: with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or 100% on the startup.
The fifth Singapore Founder Institute Semester will run on Wednesday evenings from May 22nd until August 27th, 2012, and be led by Local Leader Jeffrey Paine (Executive Director of Battle Ventures).
Helping our founders in Singapore with critical feedback, advice, and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of TheFunded.com and the Founder Institute
- Alex Marquez, Founder of Propeller Fish
- Alvin Yap, CEO of TheMobileGamer Pte Ltd
- Andy Zain, CEO of Numedia Global
- Andrew Lee, Former CEO of JamLegend, Product Manager at Zynga
- David Weekly, Founder & Chairman of PBworks
- Derrick Ko, First Employee at Kicksend
- Federico Folcia, Co-Founder & CEO of Roomorama.com
- Jeffrey Paine, Executive Director of Battle Ventures
- Jill Stellfox, EVP of the Binary Group
- Justin Fulcher, CEO of Kinda International
- Kf Lai, Co-Founder & CEO of BuzzCity
- Kien M Lee, Managing Director of SENATUS.NET
- Kris Childress, CEO of NanoThree
- Meng Weng Wong, Director of JFDI.Asia
- Michael Seibel, CEO of Socialcam
- Shauna Li Roolvink, Founder & Chief Executive of Brandbhub
- Stephen Choi, Co-Founder of the Dragon Business Network
- Steven Fang, CEO of Cordlife
- Tanguy Lesselin, CEO of Cartouche
- Terence Swee, Founder & CEO of muvee
- Vinnie Lauria, Co-Founder of Lefora.com
- And many more.
Questions about applying? Then join a Q&A Conference Call with the Institute's Founder, Adeo Ressi, to get them answered. Click here for more info.