Over the last three years, the Founder Institute has helped launch 52 startups in Singapore, and we are excited to launch many more.
This Sunday, May 20th, is the Final Application Deadline for the next Singapore Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Singapore, then click here to apply today. The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds: with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or 100% on the startup.
The fifth Singapore Founder Institute Semester will run on Wednesday evenings from May 22nd until August 27th, 2012, and be led by Local Leader Jeffrey Paine (Executive Director of Battle Ventures).
Helping our founders in Singapore with critical feedback, advice, and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of TheFunded.com and the Founder Institute
- Alex Marquez, Founder of Propeller Fish
- Alvin Yap, CEO of TheMobileGamer Pte Ltd
- Andy Zain, CEO of Numedia Global
- Andrew Lee, Former CEO of JamLegend, Product Manager at Zynga
- David Weekly, Founder & Chairman of PBworks
- Derrick Ko, First Employee at Kicksend
- Federico Folcia, Co-Founder & CEO of Roomorama.com
- Jeffrey Paine, Executive Director of Battle Ventures
- Jill Stellfox, EVP of the Binary Group
- Justin Fulcher, CEO of Kinda International
- Kf Lai, Co-Founder & CEO of BuzzCity
- Kien M Lee, Managing Director of SENATUS.NET
- Kris Childress, CEO of NanoThree
- Meng Weng Wong, Director of JFDI.Asia
- Michael Seibel, CEO of Socialcam
- Shauna Li Roolvink, Founder & Chief Executive of Brandbhub
- Stephen Choi, Co-Founder of the Dragon Business Network
- Steven Fang, CEO of Cordlife
- Tanguy Lesselin, CEO of Cartouche
- Terence Swee, Founder & CEO of muvee
- Vinnie Lauria, Co-Founder of Lefora.com
- And many more.
Questions about applying? Then join a Q&A Conference Call with the Institute's Founder, Adeo Ressi, to get them answered. Click here for more info.