The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Saint Petersburg Fall 2015 (Exploratory) Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-08-23) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Saint Petersburg, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
In addition, participants in Saint Petersburg will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Alex Lifanov: Founder, Rating.vc
- Alexander Grankin: Founder, Go+
- Alexandr Lyskovskiy: CEO, Alawar
- Alexei Kozlov: CEO, Habilect
- Alfiya Muhametova: CEO , IdealMachine
- Andrei Komarovski: Director, Founders Institute Saint-Petersburg
- Andrey Kupriahin: CEO, United Fun Traders
- Andrey Jeglov: CMO, CoffeeLab
- Andrey Gershfeld: Executive investment manager, ABRT Fund
- Arkadiy Hotin: Founder, Arcadia
- Diana Sorina: Co-founder, Piligrimxxi
- Dmitry Platonov: Vice President Intellectual Property, Yota Devices
- Dmitry Dubograev: Managing Partner, Femida.us
- Eugene Barulin: CEO, ResumUP.com
- Igor Rozhdestvenskiy: CEO, Ingria
- Ilya Chernetski: Product Executive, Fotostrana.ru
- Inna Efimchik: Partner, White Summers Caffee & James LLP
- Jan Erik Nyrövaara: Jan Erik Nyrövaara (Saint Petersburg FI)
- Jane Smorodnikova: CEO, CoffeeLab.vc
- Kate Kharchenko: CEO, Brusnika
- Konstantin Gladyshev: Business development manager
- Kristina Stoyanova: Head of User Experience, Yandex.Money
- Lisa Shevchuk: CPO, Croice.com
- Mark Khavkin: Director: Strategic partnerships, Elance - oDesk
- Maxim Rydlev: Sales Director, Segmento.ru
- Michael Kechinov: Founder, M.Kechinov's startups development studio
- Michael Averbah: Managing Partner, Ideal Machine
- Mikhail Penkovsky: Inside Sales Director, Veeam Software
- Oleg Shchegolev: CEO, SemRush
- Olga Pavlova: Founder, Pavlova.cc
- Pavel Belov: Co-Founder, Web Ready
- Pavel Pravdin: COO, Interweb Lab
- Sasha Andreev: Founder and CEO, SoftJoys
- Sergey Gribov: Managing Director
- Sergey Galeev: CEO, AddReality
- Алексей Сидоренко: CEO, Go+
- Михаил Зельдин: Со-основатель, Crowdhunters
- Николай Тихвинский: CPO & co-founder, Go+
- Павел Тимофеев: Founder, Student Loan Hero
- Сергей Дулин: CEO, Teslawatch
- And many more to be announced.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.