The Founder Institute, the World’s Largest Startup Accelerator, announced today that it is exploring a new semester launch in Denver this Summer 2014. Previous semesters held in Denver have spawned over 50 companies and entrepreneurs in the region, including top local startups like BlogMutt, CipherPoint, iGiveFirst, and many more.
If you'd like to help bring this great program to Denver this Summer, then fill out an Interest Form. If enough people complete this form by Sunday, April 6th, 2014, then the Founder Institute will begin enrolling for a Denver Semester in the Summer of 2014.
If you would like to learn more, then please join us for a free, upcoming event:
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 85 cities and 40 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,310 companies, which have created over 10,000+ new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in Denver are Adam Swiecki, the President of Swiecki Enterprises, Bradley Brown, Founder and CEO of Intelivideo, and Gary Gaessler, VP of Sales and Co-Founder of Cloud Elements.
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Adam Swiecki: Founder, Swiecki Enterprises
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Anke Corbin: VP Marketing, Splickit
- Bob Ogdon: CEO, Swiftpage
- Bradley Brown: CEO, InteliVideo
- Brenton Mix: Founder/CEO, FitGame Inc, TMG Marketing Inc
- Brian Brown: CTO and Co-Founder, Broadnet
- Brian Parks: GM - Denver, Galvanize
- Bryan Leach
- Chris J Snook: Managing Partner/Venture Catalyst in Residence, Launch Haus (www.launchha.us)
- Dan Daugherty: Founder & CEO, rentbits.com
- Denise Hulce: VP, Sales and Business Development
- Ed Powers: Principal, Service Excellence Partners
- Edward Roberto: CEO
- Eric Laughlin: Founder & CEO, Robotly (VoipReview.org)
- Erik Mitisek: Co-Founder, NextGreatPlace, Inc.
- Frank Traylor: Principal, Zero Creek
- Gary Gaessler: Co-Founder & Market Builder
- Jason Haislmaier: Partner, Bryan Cave HRO
- Jim Franklin: CEO, SendGrid
- John Allen: CEO, Fluorofinder
- Jon Nordmark: Co-Founder, CEO, UsingMiles.com (Wambo, eBags)
- Jonas Tempel: Chairman, Factory Design Labs
- Kevin Fallon: Managing Partner, Breosla LLC
- Krista Paul: Founder, VP Marketing, UsingMiles
- Manny Ladis: Co-Founder, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Dizzion, Inc.
- Mark Roebke: Founder, FretLabs
- Mark Geene: CEO
- Max Miller: Director, eCommerce, Craftsy (Sympoz)
- Michael Clark: CTO, Photobucket
- Michael Tognetti: Senior Vice President and General Counsel, SendGrid, Inc.
- Michael Margolis
- Michael Bailey
- Mike Stemple: Founder, Inspirer
- Paul Guerin: CEO, Rebit
- Rick Emery: Director - Business Development, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Ryan Howell: Attorney, RUBICON Law
- Sandy Grason: CEO, Sandy Grason Unlimited
- Scott Yates: Co-Founder, CEO, BlogMutt
- And many more to be announced.