Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Grad News Roundup: February 7th, 2012
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- CakeHealth's CEO Featured on Inc. Magazine's "15 Women to Watch in Tech" (Inc.): Cake Health's Founder & CEO Rebecca Woodcock, was featured on Inc. Magazine's "15 Women to Watch in Tech." Read the full article here. CakeHealth, a mint.com for health insurance, makes it easy to understand and manage your health care. The company, and its Co-Founder are Graduates of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.
- FI Grads @Fashion_Change and @Zambig Chosen for San Diego's New EvoNexus Incubator (EvoNexus): San Diego Founder Institute Graduates Zambig and Fashioning Change were chosen for the new EvoNexus Incubator. The EvoNexus Incubator hosts startups that are focused primarily on developing internet software, web services, gaming, social networking, and cloud computing technologies.
- FI Grad @getacheevit Featured on Pen Olson (Penn Olson): Acheevit, a service that provides real-time performance information and feedback to sales teams, was featured in Penn Olson. The company, and its Founder Nicky Szmala, are Graduates of the Singapore Founder Institute.
- Nelou Featured on The Next Women (Nelou): Nelou, an online news source and store for emerging, independent fashion, was featured on The Next Women. The company, and its Founder & CEO Regine Harr, are Graduates of the Berlin Founder Institute.
- '5 Pearls of #Startup Wisdom' by @KatiBicknell (Women 2.0): In a story posted by our partner, Women 2.0, Kati Bicknell, Co-Founder of Kindara, describes her journey as a first time founder, her experience with the Founder Institute, and five pearls of wisdom she learned along the way. Kati, and fellow Co-Founder William Sacks, are Graduates of the New York Founder Institute
- '#Startup Prototypes for Non-Techies' by @andreatlo (Women 2.0): In a story posted by our partner, Women 2.0, Andrea Lo, Founder of PiggyBackr, describes the process she underwent with her product prototypes as a non-techie - beginning with drawings on yellow construction paper, transforming into a simple Weebly page, and culminating in a PowerPoint prototype that her test subjects didn't realize was not a website.