The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Bangalore Summer 2015 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-05-17) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Bangalore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Bangalore Chapter will begin 2015-07-08 and will be led by local leader Naveen Lakkur (Co-Founder of HomeConnectOnline.com and Director of VIGYANLABS) and Srikanth Bhagavat (Managing Director of Hexagon Capital Advisors).
In addition, participants in Bangalore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ahimanikya Satapathy: Founder & CEO, DocEngage
- Ajay Goel: Managing Partner, Crestlight Venture Productions LLC
- Anil Jwalanna: Founder & CEO, WittyParrot
- Anjali Pillai: Head of Entrepreneurial Engagements, Microsoft Ventures India
- Anshuman Bapna: CEO, mygola.com
- Balaji Chakravarthi: Founder & Editor, FirstFewCustomers.com
- Balu Masti: Vice President - Global Biz Dev and Eng., Vigyanlabs Innovations
- Girish Krishnamoorthy: Vice President, TCS
- Girish Rowjee: CEO, Greytip Software
- Govindarajan VR: Director, Perfios
- Joshua Rozario: Principal Consultant, The Joshua Rozario Company
- Kshama Ravikumar: Partner, Avigna Law
- Meghna Suryakumar: Founder & Managing Attorney, Kelsaa
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Values Centred Innovation Enablement Services
- Niranjan Gupta: CEO, Trip38.com
- Poornima Shenoy: Founder & CEO, Latitude Edutech
- Rajeev Pathak: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Rajesh Kannan: CEO, Compassites Software Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
- Rajiv Srivatsa: Founder, Urban Ladder
- Ravikiran Annaswamy: Founder and CEO, InnoHabit Venture Labs
- Satyam Bansal: Strategic Alliances, Flipkart.com
- Saurabh Chandra: CEO, Neev Tech
- Shanti Mohan: Co-Founder, Lets Venture
- Srikant Rao: CEO, Affordable Business Solutions
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, OffiNeeds.com
- Srikanth Bhagavat: Managing Director & Principal Advisor, Hexagon Capital Advisors Pvt., Ltd
- Srinivas Varadarajan: CEO, Vigyanlabs Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Srinivasan G: Co Founder, RuralShores Business Services & Dawn Consulting
- Subhabrata Ghosh: Founder & CEO, Celsius100 Consulting
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Vibhakar Bhushan: Founder Director, AnyTime Medicare Services Pvt Ltd & Trignon Health Inc
- And many more to be announced.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.