The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Bangalore Summer 2014 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2014-03-16) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Bangalore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Bangalore Chapter will begin 2014-06-18 and will be led by local leader Naveen Lakkur (Co-Founder of HomeConnectOnline.com and Director of VIGYANLABS) and Srikanth Bhagavat (Managing Director of Hexagon Capital Advisors).
In addition, participants in Bangalore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Ahimanikya Satapathy: Founder & CEO, DocEngage
- Ajay Goel: Managing Partner, Crestlight Venture Productions LLC
- Balaji Chakravarthi: Founder
- Girish Krishnamoorthy: Vice President, TCS
- Joshua Rozario: Principal Consultant, The Joshua Rozario Company
- Meghna Suryakumar: Founder & Managing Attorney, Kelsaa
- Mukund Mohan: CEO in Residence, Microsoft Accelerator, Microsoft India
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Compassites Software Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
- Niranjan Gupta: CEO, Trip38.com
- Poornima Shenoy: Founder & CEO, Latitude Edutech
- Rajeev Pathak: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Serial Entrepreneur and Author. co-founder and President, WittyParrot
- Rajiv Srivatsa: Founder, Urban Ladder
- Shanti Mohan: Co-Founder, Lets Venture
- Shekhar Kirani: Partner, Accel Partners
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, Logostore Private Limited
- Srikanth Bhagavat: Managing Director & Principal Advisor, Hexagon Capital Advisors Pvt., Ltd
- Srinivas Varadarajan: CEO, Vigyanlabs Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Srinivasan G: Co Founder, RuralShores Business Services & Dawn Consulting
- Subhbrata Ghosh: Founder President & CEO, Celsius100
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Varun Agarwal: Co-Founder, Alma Mater
- Venkatachalam Krishnan: Director, Beyond Square Solutions Pvt Limited
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.