Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,995 new technology companies across 135 cities, 60 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 15,000+ new jobs.
Over the past week, LiteSprite was featured on King5; Vault Dragon was featured on Singapore Business Review; CipherPoint won big at Cyber Defense Awards 2014; and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduate in the news.
- LiteSprite featured on King5: Seattle startup's games tackle anxiety, depression (King5): LiteSprite, a Seattle Graduate, designs mobile games that help people fight depression.
- iGenApps featured on El Nuevo Dia: Exitosa aplicación boricua presenta su versión 3.0 (El Nuevo Dia): iGenApps, a San Juan Graduate, provides mobile apps that allow any smartphone user to build and create mobile apps without programming.
- Vault Dragon featured on Singapore Business Review: Singapore's 20 hottest startups 2014 (Singapore Business Review): Vault Dragon, a Singapore Graduate, offers easy-to-use, secure, and on-demand urban storage solutions with flexible terms.
- CipherPoint featured on Cyber Defense Magazine: Cyber Defense Awards 2014 (Cyber Defense Magazine): CipherPoint, a Denver Graduate, provides software that protects information from IT staff.
- Kindara featured on Business Insider: This Couple's App Helped 10,000 Women Get Pregnant And They Say It Can Replace Birth Control Too (Business Insider): Kindara, a New York Graduate, helps women manage their reproductive health and get pregnant.
- FI Grad Chance Roth's AirDroids wins Alpha Award at LAUNCH Festival: Awards and Excitement Abound as LAUNCH Festival Winners Announced (Tech Cocktail): AirDroids, founded by San Diego Graduate Chance Roth, creates personal flying robots that follow their owners.
- Realty Mogul featured on Crowdfund Insider: Digerati Awards: Realty Mogul Named “Startup to Watch” For 2014 (Crowdfund Insider): Realty Mogul, a Los Angeles Graduate, connects accredited investors looking to invest money in real estate with private real estate companies.
- FI Grad Didier Vermeiren's Smart Checkups featured on Storify: Belgian team awarded BEST STARTUP at YouIsNow Real Estate accelerator in Berlin (Storify): Smart Checkups, founded by Brussels Grad Didier Vermeiren, is a mobile app that allows users to create customized propoerty inspection reports.