In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Perth Autumn 2015 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Andrew Ellerton: Tech Lead and Software Engineer
- Andrew Hall: CEO , The Local Grocer
- Branden Dekenah: Director, Sangoma Consulting
- Brodie McCulloch: Managing Director, Spacecubed
- Charlie Gunningham: CEO, Business News
- Chris Farquhar: Case Manager
- Claire McGregor: Co-Director, Founder Institute, Perth Chapter
- Derek Gerrard
- Isis Nair: Director, Fremantle Foundation
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Luke Watson: Co-Founder/CEO, Stealth Company
- Marcus Tan: Founder & CEO, Health Engine
- Matthew Macfarlane: Matthew Macfarlane - Venture Capital Investment Director, Yuuwa Capital (Perth FI) , Yuuwa Capital
- Miles Burke: Founder, BAM Creative
- Rob Newman: Co-Founder & Executive Director, Stone Ridge Ventures
- Rob Nathan: Managing Director, AMCOM Upstart
- Rohan Wallace: Managing Director, IP Sentinels
- Sam Birmingham: Senior Startup Coach, Pollenizer
- Shahirah Gardner: Founder, Launchcode PR
- Sheryl Frame: Case Manager, Commercialisation Australia
- Stuart Hall: Founder and Chief Bot , Appbot
- Toby Gardner: Program Director, KPMG - Energise Accelerator
- And many more to be announced.