In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Perth Autumn 2015 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adam Yap: COO
- Andrew Hall: CEO , The Local Grocer
- Andy Lamb: Co-Founder and Director
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Brodie McCulloch: Managing Director, Spacecubed
- Charlie Gunningham: CEO, Business News
- Chris Farquhar: Case Manager
- Claire McGregor: Co-Director, Founder Institute, Perth Chapter
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Dash Dhakshinamoorthy: Founder, Startup Malaysia
- Geoff Hibble: Co-Founder, CNS Vital Signs
- Greg Riebe: Director, Entrepreneurs In Residence
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Juan Otero: Founder & CEO
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Marcus Tan: Founder & CEO, Health Engine
- Matthew Macfarlane: Matthew Macfarlane - Venture Capital Investment Director, Yuuwa Capital (Perth FI) , Yuuwa Capital
- Rob Newman: Co-Founder & Executive Director, Stone Ridge Ventures
- Sam Birmingham: Senior Startup Coach, Pollenizer
- Shahirah Gardner: Founder, Launchcode PR
- Sheryl Frame: Case Manager, Commercialisation Australia
- Stephen Carroll: Director, RSM Bird Cameron
- Stuart Hall: Founder and Chief Bot , Appbot
- Tim Brewer: Director, Desk Director & Evolve Leadership Group
- And many more to be announced.