The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Madrid Autumn 2014 (Exploratory) Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2014-10-12) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Madrid, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Madrid Chapter will being on 2014-12-04 and will be led by local leaders Miguel Galera (Co-Founder and CEO of TICbeat.com), Gonzalo Ortiz (Managing Partner at Inception Capital), and Enrique Hormingo (Professor of the Executive MBA Program at EOI).
In addition, participants in Madrid will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alejandro Palazuelos Botín: Presidente, AD Ventures
- Carlos Sáez: Socio Director, Trebia Abogados
- Eduardo Vilar: Founder & CEO, äctucast
- Enrique López De Ceballos: Partner, RHGR - Ontier
- Enrique Hormigo: Advisor, äctucast, Inc.
- Gonzalo Ortíz: Founder, Ediciones Globaliza
- Gonzalo Del Pozo: Founder, Globaliza.com
- Jaime García Cantero: Independet Analyst
- Javier Ortíz: Business Development and Sales, Mitula.com
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- Juan Vallejo: Founder & CEO, Inception Capital
- Kathryn Hart: Founder & CEO, ForDyslexia
- Mario Alonso: PRESIDENTE, AUREN
- Martí Manent: CEO and Founder, Derecho.com
- Sébastien Chartier: Founder & CEO, Creaventure
- Silvia Varela: Founder y CEO, Sherpandipity
- Víctor Sánchez: Founder and CEO, Elocuent
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,200 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.