Join us this Autumn and launch a company in Sydney with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Sydney Autumn 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-02-22).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Sydney, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The graduating class of this past Sydney semester was covered by Rose Powell on Startup Smart in an article titled, "Why only a third of accelerator participants made it through the Sydney Founder Institute".
The Sydney chapter is led by Benjamin Chong, a partner at the investment firm Right Click Capital. Chong has a track record of investing and building successful companies, including Jetabroad, one of Australia's leading online travel companies.
In addition, participants in Sydney will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adam Benson: Director, Recognition PR
- Adam Long: Strategist, Step Change Marketing
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alan Jones: Chief Growth Hacker, BlueChilli
- Andrew Rogers: Managing Director
- Andrew Campbell: Co-founder, goCatch
- Anselm Waterfield: Partner, AGT Group
- Ari Klinger: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Ashton Bishop: Head of Strategy, Step Change Marketing
- Balder Tol: Manager, Tank Stream Labs
- Bart Jellema: Founder, ZeroMail
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Bjorn Behrendt: Director and Co-Founder, ParcelPush
- Brian Menzies: VP, Commercial Development, Vast Solar
- Chaz Dheer: Principal, Chaz Dheer Legal
- Christian Magel: Founder & CMO, amaysim Australia
- Claire McGregor: Co-Director, Founder Institute, Perth Chapter
- Daniel Ringrose: Business Coach, Future Results
- Darren Younger: Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, IPscape
- David Jones: Founder, StreetHawk
- David Siegel: Strategy Executive, Step Change Marketing
- Dean McEvoy: Investor / Startup Mentor
- Garry Visontay: General Partner, Sydney Seed Fund
- Ian Gardiner: Startup business development, Amazon Web Services
- Jeffrey Cooper: General Manager, Step Change Marketing
- Justus Hammer: Non-Executive Director
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Matt Allen: Director, DevLogic
- Matthew Ho: Co-Founder and CEO, nativetongue.com
- Nathan Mattock: Partner, Marque Lawyers
- Ned Moorfield: Co-founder, goCatch
- Nic Lowe: Co-Founder, GoGet
- Peter Cooper: Founder, Sydstart, Cooper Sydney
- Phil Morle: Director, Pollenizer
- Rebekah Campbell: CEO, Posse
- Robin Sallay: Co-Founder and Director, Start Local
- Roby Sharon Zipser: CFO, hipages Group
- Sebastien Eckersley Maslin: CEO, BlueChilli
- Soren Harner: Founder, Permaling
- Stefan Broda: Founder, BeforeWeDo
- Tim Fung: CEO, AirTasker
- Tom Frazier: CEO, ProcessGo!
- Vaughan Knight: Founder, Bit Rave
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Eye-Fi