Join the Kuala Lumpur Spring 2014 class and launch a company with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Kuala Lumpur Spring 2014 Semester close this Sunday (2014-03-02).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Kuala Lumpur, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,116 graduate companies across 61 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Kuala Lumpur chapter is led by Heislyc Loh and Tzu Ming Chu. Heislyc is the Founder of StartupMamak, a community of startups who meet monthly, and Tzu Ming is the Founder & CEO of Impersuasion.com, a web analytics software and solutions firm.
In addition, participants in Kuala Lumpur will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ai Ching Goh: Co-Founder, Piktochart.com
- Alex Lightman: Writer, Speaker, Futurist
- Andi Boediman: Director, Ideosource Venture Capital
- Andi Zain: Director, ideabox
- Cheng Leong Foong: Owner, FOONG CHENG LEONG & CO
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edwin Tay: CEO, easyuni Sdn Bhd
- Edwin Wang: Founder, Everyday.com.my
- Fadzarudin Anuar: Founder & CEO, Fashion Valet
- G Jay Yong: CEO
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- Henry Goh: Co-Founder & COO, Macro Kiosk Berhad
- James Tan: Managing Partner, QuestVC
- Jasmine Hor: Founder & Creative Director, LogoDesignCreation.com
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Johnson Goh: Founder & CEO, AtticTV Pte. Ltd.
- Khailee Ng: Founder & CEO, SAYS.com
- Malcolm Ong: Co-founder, Skillshare
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Paul Whiteway: Director, Skyscanner
- Peter De Kretser: Co-Founder & COO, GO Communications Group (Asia-Pacific)
- Ran Makavy: Growth Manager, DFJ
- Ryan Bettencourt: Founder & CEO, Blurtopia
- Samuel Seow: MD, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tzu Ming Chu: CEO, www.impersuasion.com