Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Grad News Roundup: November 15th, 2011
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- 2houses Featured on TechCrunch (TechCrunch): 2houses, an online communication, scheduling, and reporting tool for separated or divorced parents with respect to their children, launched in public beta and was featured on TechCrunch. The company, and its Founder & CEO Gill Ruidant, are Graduates of the Brussels Founder Institute.
- Couple Fire Featured on Seattle Business (Couple Fire): Couple Fire (formerly Snuggle Cloud) was featured on Seattle Business in an article about young entrepreneurs in Seattle. Couple Fire is an online private social network for couples that offers communication, content, and connection. The company, and its Founders Emily Marshall & Kiran Gollu, are Graduates of the Seattle Founder Institute.
- WatchMe 911 Chosen as a Winner of the White House Apps Against Abuse Challenge (WatchMe 911): Vice President Joe Biden announced publicly that WatchMe 911, Inc.'s second app "OnWatch" has been chosen as one of two winners of the White House/Department of Health and Human Services Apps Against Abuse Challenge. OnWatch is aimed at young adults on college campuses to get help in situations of sexual assault and dating violence. It will be highlighted on the HHS website, and will be available there in early 2012. The Company, and its Co-Founder Alice Armitage, are Graduates of the Los Angeles Founder Institute.
- Fashioning Change Featured on KUSI News (Fashioning Change): Adriana Herrera, Founder & CEO of Fashioning Change, was Featured on KUSI San Diego News. Watch here. Fashioning Change creates a shopping experience that gives you fashionable eco-friendly and ethical alternatives to popular name brands that lack transparency in their supply chains and have yet to adopt authentic practices that protect the Earth and human rights. The company, and its Founder, are Graduates of the San Diego Founder Institute.
- Nexercise Releases a New Version in Preparation For New Years (ITunes): Nexercise, a fitness mobile interactive game that rewards users with virtual medals, discounts, and merchandise, released a new version just in time to help motivate people to fulfill their New Year's resolutions and get in shape. Download the newest version of the app here. The company, and its Founder Benjamin Young, are Graduates of the Washington DC Founder Institute.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Screenius): Seth Cohen, Co-Founder and CEO of the mobile video discovery app Screenius, recently gave a presentation at the Silicon Valley New Tech meetup on how user interface and user experience can save us from data overload. Read the presentation in a nice article form here. The company is a Graduate of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute.