The Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,017 new technology companies across 55 cities and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 10,000 new jobs.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks. To get grad news in real time follow us on Twitter @founding and for more startup insights, subscribe to our weekly Founder Insight newsletter here.
- Militello Capital Invests in Fitness App, Nexercise (Digital Journal); Washington DC graduate, Nexercise, is a mobile platform that uses friendly competition and real rewards to motivate busy people to lose weight and stay fit.
- Travel Car Launched in Indonesia (Tech in Asia); Jakarta graduate, Travel Car, is a car rental and travel service platform.
- Barcelona Graduate, Vojo, was Featured on UpStartUp (UpStartUp); Vojo is a travel app that helps travelers plan and book activities.
- San Juan Graduate, Leave Box, was featured on El Nuevo Dia (El Nuevo Dia); Leave Box helps companies track and manage employee time off and days absent.
- Udemy CEO Eren Bali Named in Forbes’ 30 Under 30 (Forbes); Udemy is a leading online learning platform.
- Vibease Named Finalist for 2013 Crunchies (TechCrunch); Singapore graduate, Vibease, is a wearable smart vibrator controlled by Android & iPhone.
- Los Angeles Grad, Realty Mogul, Reaches $10 Million Dollar Crowdfunding Milestone (PR Newswire); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.