The Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,995 new technology companies across 135 cities and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 15,000+ new jobs.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks. To get grad news in real time follow us on Twitter @founding and for more startup insights, subscribe to our weekly Founder Insight newsletter here.
- Militello Capital Invests in Fitness App, Nexercise (Digital Journal); Washington DC graduate, Nexercise, is a mobile platform that uses friendly competition and real rewards to motivate busy people to lose weight and stay fit.
- Travel Car Launched in Indonesia (Tech in Asia); Jakarta graduate, Travel Car, is a car rental and travel service platform.
- Barcelona Graduate, Vojo, was Featured on UpStartUp (UpStartUp); Vojo is a travel app that helps travelers plan and book activities.
- San Juan Graduate, Leave Box, was featured on El Nuevo Dia (El Nuevo Dia); Leave Box helps companies track and manage employee time off and days absent.
- Udemy CEO Eren Bali Named in Forbes’ 30 Under 30 (Forbes); Udemy is a leading online learning platform.
- Vibease Named Finalist for 2013 Crunchies (TechCrunch); Singapore graduate, Vibease, is a wearable smart vibrator controlled by Android & iPhone.
- Los Angeles Grad, Realty Mogul, Reaches $10 Million Dollar Crowdfunding Milestone (PR Newswire); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.