Are you interested in entrepreneurship? The Founder Institute is the best place in the world to be immersed in the startup ecosystem and culture.
The Founder Institute is scaling up, and hiring for multiple roles - including Regional Coordinators, Operations Associates, a Director of Sales, a Controller, Entrepeneurs in Residence, and various Marketing roles.
The Founder Institute’s mission is to launch companies that create over ONE MILLION new jobs.
We are using entrepreneurship as a means to change the world, and we can use your help!
What is the Founder Institute?
The Founder Institute is the world's largest startup accelerator, having launched over 1,100 companies that have created over 10,000 new jobs . . . in just 5 years of operation. We are based in Silicon Valley but operate in over 85 cities worldwide, and our efforts have been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and many more. We are a small team with a mission to build help build companies that create over 1 million startup jobs, and you can help!
What type of people are we looking for?
The best candidates to work at the Founder Institute;
- Can thrive in a fast-moving, exciting, and sometimes stressful startup environment
- Have some professional experience (experience in a startup is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Are entrepreneurial by nature
- Are passionate about technology
- Are familiar with the startup ecosystem (for example, Startup Weekend, 500 Startups, Techstars, Y Combinator, TechCrunch, etc)
What is it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to see entrepreneurship, angel investing, and venture capital from every angle. Some benefits include:
- Meet top founders, CEOs and investors
- Great opportunity for growth within a small, energetic team of ~10 in our hip indoor/ outdoor retail office in Palo Alto (a short walk from the California Ave. CalTrain station).
- Participate in planning sessions with visiting politicians
- Join weekly entrepreneurship training sessions
- Help organize leading startup events with global participation (ex. Founder Showcase)
- Watch startups get built from the ground up
- Partake in occasional card games and social outings
- Have a friendly, wagging tail to greet you each morning (a Pug named Hercules)