The Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,000 new technology companies across 55 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past two weeks. To get grad news in real time follow us on Twitter @founding and for more startup insights, subscribe to our weekly Founder Insight newsletter here.
- The Founder Institute graduates 16, thanks to a leg-up from Colorado mentors (Built in Colorado).
- Whizmeal Wants to Banish Unhealthy Food from School Cafeterias (Tech in Asia); Singapore grad, Whizmeal, is a pre-ordering website for Parents to order healthy set meals for their child in school canteens.
- BlogMutt CEO, Scott Yates highlights three hot startups to watch in Colorado (Colorado 9news); Denver grad, BlogMutt, provides blog content for businesses with blogs, but no time to write in them using a crowd of writers.
- Festomat wins the Belgrade Venture Forum Startup competition (netokracija); Helsinki grad, Festomat, is transforming the traditional perception of music festivals into interactive and entertaining experience using NFC tickets, wristbands and smartphones.
- Gagan Biyani, Lyft’s former interim head of growth thinks food is the next big startup market (PandoDaily); Biyani is the Co-Founder of Silicon Valley graduate, Udemy - a leading online learning platform.