Join us this Winter and launch a company with the New York Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-01-05) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 New York Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in New York, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Tuesday evenings starting 2014-01-14, and will be led by local leaders Gabe Zicherman (Editor of Gamification.CO) and Justin Sherratt (Founder of Sortbox).
Helping our founders in New York with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Aaron Price: cofounder, livecube.co
- Albert Balcells: SVP Software Engineering, Next Jump
- Alexandra Wilson: Founder and Chief Merchandising Officer, Gilt Groupe
- Amol Sarva: ceo, knotable
- Andrew Lee: Entrepreneur-in-Residence / Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Charlie Kim: Founder & CEO, Next Jump
- Cory Crosland: President, Croscon
- Dan Seidman: Founder / CEO, Promotional Communications LLC
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- David Odrich: Partner, Pillsbury
- David Hung: CEO & Co-Founder, Find Your Trainer
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- James Gatto: Social Media Team Leader, Pillsbury, Winthrop Law Firm
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- Jeff Wald: Co-Founder and COO, Work Market
- Jessica Miller Merrell: Founder, Workology
- Joseph Jaffe: Founder & CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Meghan Messenger: Co-Founder, Next Jump
- Michael Chad Hoeppner: CEO, GK Training & Communications
- Michał Sadowski: CEO, Brand24
- Paul Grossinger: Member, New York Angels
- Pavel Asanov: Founder - CEO, PlayFitness
- Rob Principe: Founder & CEO, Scratch Music Group, Inc.
- Sam Gutman: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Saul Orbach: Managing Director, The Beachhead Group
- Scott Pollack: Head of Business Development, SumAll
- Tom Fuller: CIO, Next Jump
- Veronica Guzman: Founder | Innovation Catalyst, WAM Ventures
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.