Join us this Winter and launch a company with the New York Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-11-01) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 New York Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in New York, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Tuesday evenings starting 2015-11-10, and will be led by local leaders Gabe Zicherman (Editor of Gamification.CO) and Justin Sherratt (Founder of Sortbox).
Helping our founders in New York with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Aaron Price: cofounder, rocketfuel.cc
- Adam Besvinick: Venture Capitalist, Deep Fork Capital
- Albert Balcells: SVP Software Engineering, Next Jump
- Amol Sarva: ceo, knotable
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Bryan Janeczko: Chief Executive Officer, The Fresh Diet
- Charlie Kim: Founder & CEO, Next Jump
- Chris Young: Managing Director, Revel Partners
- Cory Crosland: President, Croscon
- Craig Kanarick: CEO , Mouth Foods
- Dan Seidman: Founder / CEO, Promotional Communications LLC
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- David Teten: Partner, ff Venture Capital
- Eoin Townsend: Chief Product Officer, Collective
- Eric Duffy: CEO, Pathgather
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- Hans Kullberg: Founder & CEO, EconoCast
- James Gatto: Social Media and Games Team Leader, Sheppard Mullin
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- Jeff Wald: Founder and President, Work Market
- Jennie Baird: CEO and Co-Founder
- John Federico: CEO, EventHero
- Jorge Torres: Managing Director, VenSeed
- Joseph Jaffe: Founder & CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
- Justin Sherratt: Founder, Sortbox
- Katie Bluhm: Director of Investor Relations, ff Venture Capital
- Kevin Siskar: Founder & CEO, Brinkway Media
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo: Founder, LMH Consulting
- Matt Mandell: Principal, Mandell Enterprises
- Meghan Messenger: Co-Founder, Next Jump
- Michael Chad Hoeppner: CEO, GK Training & Communications
- Michał Sadowski: CEO, Brand24
- Paul Grossinger: Member, New York Angels
- Pavel Asanov: CEO, Play Fitness
- Ramphis Castro: Kauffman Fellow, Society of Kauffman Fellows
- Rob Principe: Founder & CEO, Scratch Music Group, Inc.
- Saul Orbach: Managing Director, The Beachhead Group
- Scott Pollack: Head of Business Development, SumAll
- Sergio A. Escobar: Director, Montreal Chapter, Founder Institute
- Shahab Kaviani: Co-Founder, CoFoundersLab
- Shawn Fagan: Coach, GK Training and Communications
- Tom Fuller: CIO, Next Jump
- Vince Scafaria: CEO, DotAlign
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.