Join us this Winter and launch a company with the New York Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-05-11) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 New York Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in New York, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Tuesday evenings starting 2014-05-28, and will be led by local leaders Gabe Zicherman (Editor of Gamification.CO) and Justin Sherratt (Founder of Sortbox).
Helping our founders in New York with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Albert Balcells: SVP Software Engineering, Next Jump
- Andrew Lee: Entrepreneur-in-Residence / Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Charlie Kim: Founder & CEO, Next Jump
- Dan Seidman: Founder / CEO, Promotional Communications LLC
- David Teten: Partner, ff Venture Capital
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, Finien
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions
- Joseph Jaffe: Founder & CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Matthew Bromberg: Group GM, Electronic Arts
- Meghan Messenger: Co-Founder, Next Jump
- Rob Principe: Founder & CEO, Scratch Music Group, Inc.
- Saul Orbach: Managing Director, The Beachhead Group
- Tom Fuller: CIO, Next Jump
- Veronica Guzman: Founder | Innovation Catalyst, WAM Ventures LLC
In only 4.5 years of operation, over 1,017 graduate companies across 55 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.