The Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,000 new technology companies across 55 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week. To get grad news in real time follow us on Twitter @founding and for more startup insights, subscribe to our weekly Founder Insight newsletter here.
- Whoever you are, wherever you are, Helsinki grad, Beatsy, brings the DJs out to play (Arctic Startup); Beatsy allows you to book and stream DJs from wherever you are.
- New York grad, Kindara, raised $370k in funding (PeHub); Kindara is a fertility monitoring app that helps women conceive.
- New York graduate, BuilderBuzz, was featured on AlleyWatch (AlleyWatch); BuilderBuzz is a contractor and homeowner marketplace that safely links the two parties.
- Silicon Valley grad, Arithmetic, was featured on Beautylish, a prominent beauty blog (Beautylish); Arithmetic is an e-commerce company helps adults with persistent acne get their condition under control.
- Amsterdam graduate, Peerby, was featured on The Next Woman (The Next Woman); Peerby is the app and website that enables consumers to borrow the things they need within 30 minutes by asking around in their neighborhood.
- Chicago grad, Pieces of There, was a featured new business on Crains Chicago (Crains Chicago); Pieces of There delivers carefully curated gift baskets featuring notable items from one's hometown.