Earlier today, the Founder Institute and Adeo Ressi were profiled in the New York Times article, An Entrepreneur Who Manufactures Entrepreneurs, by Ian Mount.
In the interview, Ressi offers insight into foundation of which the Institute was built, and gives readers a glimpse into how the Institute is helping entrepreneurs launch new companies in nearly 60 cities worldwide.
“We’re not a money-driven organization. We’re mission-driven. I firmly believe that 2 percent of the population has the “entrepreneurial genes,” and I believe it’s our mission to help them launch meaningful and enduring technology companies, wherever they are. If it’s on an island off the coast of Sumatra or in Riyadh or Santiago de Chile, if we can help them achieve their dream, we’ll do it.”
Click here to read the full article on the New York Times.
- Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
2016-04-27, 06:30 PM
- Startup Ideation Bootcamp
2016-05-18, 06:30 PM
- Startup Funding 101: How to Raise Capital for Your Idea
2016-05-25, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-05-30, 06:30 PM
- Building High Performance Start Up Teams: The Importance of Co-Founders
2016-06-13, 06:30 PM
- Graduate Startup Panel & Networking Event
2016-06-20, 06:30 PM