Earlier today, the Founder Institute and Adeo Ressi were profiled in the New York Times article, An Entrepreneur Who Manufactures Entrepreneurs, by Ian Mount.
In the interview, Ressi offers insight into foundation of which the Institute was built, and gives readers a glimpse into how the Institute is helping entrepreneurs launch new companies in nearly 60 cities worldwide.
“We’re not a money-driven organization. We’re mission-driven. I firmly believe that 2 percent of the population has the “entrepreneurial genes,” and I believe it’s our mission to help them launch meaningful and enduring technology companies, wherever they are. If it’s on an island off the coast of Sumatra or in Riyadh or Santiago de Chile, if we can help them achieve their dream, we’ll do it.”
Click here to read the full article on the New York Times.
- Startup Ideation Bootcamp w Cahit Güvensoy & Serkan Kurtuluş
2015-10-06, 07:00 PM
- Startup Funding 101: How to Raise Capital for Your Idea with Emrah Yalaz, String Ventures
2015-10-17, 10:00 AM
- Startup Co-Founder 101: How to Find the Right Partner with Melih Ödemiş, former CoFounder Yemeksepeti
2015-10-24, 10:00 AM
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp
2015-11-07, 10:00 AM
- Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur sponsored by Endeavor Turkey & GEW
2015-11-14, 10:00 AM
- Founder Hotseat Webinar with [GUEST]
2015-11-18, 10:00 AM