Earlier today, the Founder Institute and Adeo Ressi were profiled in the New York Times article, An Entrepreneur Who Manufactures Entrepreneurs, by Ian Mount.
In the interview, Ressi offers insight into foundation of which the Institute was built, and gives readers a glimpse into how the Institute is helping entrepreneurs launch new companies in nearly 60 cities worldwide.
“We’re not a money-driven organization. We’re mission-driven. I firmly believe that 2 percent of the population has the “entrepreneurial genes,” and I believe it’s our mission to help them launch meaningful and enduring technology companies, wherever they are. If it’s on an island off the coast of Sumatra or in Riyadh or Santiago de Chile, if we can help them achieve their dream, we’ll do it.”
Click here to read the full article on the New York Times.
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-05-25, 06:30 PM
- Graduate Startup Panel & Networking Event
2016-06-01, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Conference Call, with Adeo Ressi
2016-06-02, 10:00 AM
- Founder Institute VIP Semester Launch Mixer
2016-06-08, 06:30 PM
- Funding Options for Every Stage of Your Startup
- Founder Institute Announces "100 Vets" Fellowship to Spur Military Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
- Last Chance to Apply for Fellowships to the Silicon Valley Founder Institute
- Strengthen Your Local Startup Community with the Founder Institute’s Help
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm's broad range of services and practice areas are focused on addressing the principal challenges faced by the management, boards of directors, shareholders, and in-house counsel of our clients.
Ravix Group provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, accounting and human resources functions for early-stage and middle market companies.