The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is currently testing demand to run a New York Semester for the Winter of 2013.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more. If you are interested in launching a company this Winter in New York, then fill out an Interest Form today.
The Founder Institute is a comprehensive, 4-month entrepreneur training and startup launch program. Without being required to quit their day jobs, promising startup entrepreneurs can “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. The Institute has helped launch over 1,230 new companies across 66 and six continents, and has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and more.
The Institute will be hosting a number of free events in New York for people to meet local entrepreneurs and learn more about the program.
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in New York are two leaders of the local startup scene; Gabe Zichermann and Justin Sherratt. Other local entrepreneurs who have committed to mentoring new entrepreneurs in the program include;
- Aaron Price: cofounder, livecube.co
- Albert Balcells: SVP Software Engineering, Next Jump
- Alexandra Wilson: Founder and Chief Merchandising Officer, Gilt Groupe
- Amol Sarva: ceo, knotable
- Andrew Lee: Entrepreneur-in-Residence / Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Charlie Kim: Founder & CEO, Next Jump
- Cory Crosland: President, Croscon
- Dan Seidman: Founder / CEO, Promotional Communications LLC
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- David Odrich: Partner, Pillsbury
- David Hung: CEO & Co-Founder, Find Your Trainer
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- James Gatto: Social Media Team Leader, Pillsbury, Winthrop Law Firm
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- Jeff Wald: Co-Founder and COO, Work Market
- Jessica Miller Merrell: Founder, Workology
- Joseph Jaffe: Founder & CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Meghan Messenger: Co-Founder, Next Jump
- Michael Chad Hoeppner: CEO, GK Training & Communications
- Michał Sadowski: CEO, Brand24
- Paul Grossinger: Member, New York Angels
- Pavel Asanov: Founder - CEO, PlayFitness
- Rob Principe: Founder & CEO, Scratch Music Group, Inc.
- Sam Gutman: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Saul Orbach: Managing Director, The Beachhead Group
- Scott Pollack: Head of Business Development, SumAll
- Tom Fuller: CIO, Next Jump
- Veronica Guzman: Founder | Innovation Catalyst, WAM Ventures