The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is currently testing demand to run a New York Semester for the Winter of 2013.
In only 4.5 years of operation, over 1,017 graduate companies across 55 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more. If you are interested in launching a company this Winter in New York, then fill out an Interest Form today.
The Founder Institute is a comprehensive, 4-month entrepreneur training and startup launch program. Without being required to quit their day jobs, promising startup entrepreneurs can “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. The Institute has helped launch over 1,017 new companies across 55 and six continents, and has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and more.
The Institute will be hosting a number of free events in New York for people to meet local entrepreneurs and learn more about the program.
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in New York are two leaders of the local startup scene; Gabe Zichermann and Justin Sherratt. Other local entrepreneurs who have committed to mentoring new entrepreneurs in the program include;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Albert Balcells: SVP Software Engineering, Next Jump
- Andrew Lee: Entrepreneur-in-Residence / Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Charlie Kim: Founder & CEO, Next Jump
- Dan Seidman: Founder / CEO, Promotional Communications LLC
- David Teten: Partner, ff Venture Capital
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, Finien
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions
- Joseph Jaffe: Founder & CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Matthew Bromberg: Group GM, Electronic Arts
- Meghan Messenger: Co-Founder, Next Jump
- Rob Principe: Founder & CEO, Scratch Music Group, Inc.
- Saul Orbach: Managing Director, The Beachhead Group
- Tom Fuller: CIO, Next Jump
- Veronica Guzman: Founder | Innovation Catalyst, WAM Ventures LLC