Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-04-03) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ajay Sravanapudi: CTO, Videology
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Andy Louis-Charles: Vice President, Business Development, CustomInk.com
- Benjamin Young: CEO, Nexercise
- Bill Schafer: CEO, Digital DME
- Bill Draper: Founder/CEO/CTO, Dovetail Systems, Inc
- Brendan Robinson: Cofounder and CEO, Deconstruction
- Brent Halliburton: Brent Halliburton - VP of Products, Verve Wireless (Washington DC FI) , Verve Wireless
- Chris Parker: CEO, New Horizon Wines
- Chuck Teubner: Managing Director, Newport Board Group
- Cynthia Traeger: CEO, Pacific Siren International LLC
- Dan Solomon: Managing Director, Builder LLC.
- Dave Sandrowitz: Owner & Principal Consultant, Substrate LLC
- David Greene: Vice President and Financial Advisor , Bernstein Global Wealth Management
- Dede Haskins: President & CEO
- Devinder Bawa: EVP
- Ed Harrell: Managing Partner, Harrell Capital Partners LLC
- Eric Koefoot: Co-founder, Ascend Sales Partner
- Eric Wechselblatt: Partner, Holland & Knight
- Eric Malawer: CEO, DeepMile Networks
- George Pappas: EVP Sales & Marketing, Presidium
- Glen Hellman: Glen Hellman - Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC (Baltimore FI) , Driven Forward, LLC
- Isaac Barnes
- Jacob Smith
- Janet Van Pelt: CEO, DualEnroll.com
- Jeffery Porro: Speechwriter, Porro LLC
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions, Zebra
- Jim Condon
- John Shomaker: CEO
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer, Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Jonathon Perrelli: Founder & General Partner, Fortify Ventures
- Joshua Konowe: Founder & CEO, Uppidy.com
- Judy Schramm: CEO, ProResource, Inc.
- Justin Maddox: CEO , CrowdTrust
- Kristi Hedges: Principal/CEO, The Hedges Company
- Liz Sara: Managing Director, Best Marketing, LLC
- Marisa Terrenzi: Partner, Holland & Knight
- Matt Mandell: Principal, Mandell Enterprises
- Nancy Carter: CEO, Carter & Associates
- Naresh Verma
- Panos Anastassiadis: Former CEO, Cyveillance
- Pramod Raheja: CEO, MyStaffNow, Inc.
- Richard Ambrose: Co-Founder, LaunchPosse
- Roger Yee: Roger Yee - Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures (Andalucia FI) , Fortify Ventures
- Shahed Amanullah: Co-Founder, LaunchPosse
- Stephen Candelmo: CEO and Co-Founder, Klaggle
- Sunjay Pandey: Product Head
- Tanya Renne: Cofounder and CEO, Orchid
- Thom Kozik: Thom Kozik - CEO, Village Green Network (Los Angeles FI) , Village Green Network
- Tim Keough: Founder & CEO, Kinsail Corporation
- Tom Brooke: Partner, Holland & Knight
- William (Bill) Martinez: Deputy Director for Programs, Center for Civil-Military Relations
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.