Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-01-03) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ali Nawab: Founder and CEO, Kiwi Wearables
- Amber Mac: President, Konnekt
- Andrew D'Souza: Entrepreneur
- April Dunford: Former COO, Tulip Retail
- Aran Hamilton: President & Co-Founder, Vantage Analytics
- Ariel Garten: CEO, InteraXon
- Ben Yoskovitz: VP Product, VarageSale
- Brice Scheschuk: CEO, Globalive Capital
- Frank Erschen: Co-Founder, Powernoodle
- Ian Collins: Founder and CEO, Crowdcare
- Jason Atkins: CEO, 360incentives
- Jeff Brunet: Founder and President, Crowdcare
- Jeremy Potvin: Founder, World of Angus
- John Philip Green: Chief Executive Dad, CareGuide
- Kamal Hassan: CEO, IncMind
- Karl Martin: CEO, Nymi Inc.
- Madusha Cooray: Director, Founder Institute (Waterloo)
- Michael Hyatt: Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, BlueCat Networks
- Michael Young: Co-founder and CTO, Architelos
- Michael De Monte: Co-Founder, ScribbleLive
- Michael Kosic: CEO, XYZInteractive
- Michael Katchen: Founder & CEO, WealthSimple
- Michele Romanow: Head of Marketing, Groupon (SnapSaves)
- Mike Silagadze: CEO, Top Hat
- Phil Jacobson: Co-Founder, PumpUp
- Philippe LeBlanc: CEO, Flixel Photos Inc
- Richard Hyatt: Chief Scientist and Co-founder, BlueCat Networks
- Sahand Sojoodi: Co-Founder and Managing Director, Extreme Innovations
- Sanjay Singhal: Co-Founder and CEO, audiobooks.com
- Trevor Coleman: Founder and Product Manager, InteraXon
- Wendy Robertson: Managing Director, Assemble Inc.
- Winston Mok: CEO, Simply Good
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,650 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.