Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-06-15) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexander Rink: CEO, 360pi
- Ameet Shah: Studio Director, Zynga Toronto
- Andrew D'Souza: President, Bionym
- Ariel Garten: CEO, InteraXon
- Brice Scheschuk: Co-founder and CFO, Wind Mobile
- Chris Ye: Co-Founder, Uken Games
- Dean Mc Call: CEO, Appficient
- Derrick Fung: CEO, Tunezy
- Farhan Thawar: VP Engineering, Pivotal Labs
- Haroon Mirza: Entrepreneur in Residence, OMERS Ventures
- Heather Payne: CEO, HackerYou
- Ian Collins: Founder and CEO, Crowdcare
- Jason Atkins: CEO, 360incentives
- Jeff Brunet: Founder and President, Crowdcare
- Kamal Hassan: CEO, VentureLynx
- Katherine Hague: Co-Founder, ShopLocket
- Lally Rementilla: co-Founder, The Gals Got Game
- Marlon Rodrigues: Marketing, Tulip Retail
- Melissa Austria: Owner and Founder, GotStyle
- Michael De Monte: Co-Founder, ScribbleLive
- Michael Hyatt: Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, BlueCat Networks
- Oleg Gutsol: CEO, 500px
- Paul Bottero: CEO, inMotive
- Phil Jacobson: Co-Founder, PumpUp
- Raj Singh: CEO, Sooqini
- Richard Hyatt: Chief Scientist and Co-founder, BlueCat Networks
- Sahand Sojoodi: Co-Founder and Managing Director, Extreme Innovations
- Scott Larson: CEO, Urthecast
- Wendy Robertson: Partner, Mediagenic
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.