Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-03-06) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Christian Polak: CEO
- Donald Soo ドナルド•ソー: Former CEO
- Fujiyo Ishiguro: ＣＥＯ, Netyear Group Corp.
- Fumiaki Koizumi: CEO, Fumiaki Koizumi & Associates
- Hideki Takita: CEO, Bliss Cline Co.,Ltd.
- Ikuo Hiraishi: CEO, SunBridge Global Ventures Inc.
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jinichi Ishizaki
- John Y. Sasaki: Principal / Attorney-at-Law, JSV Foreign Law Office
- Keisuke Ide: Partner, UTEC
- Kenta Izumi | 泉 健太: COO, CMO and Executive Vice-President, Full Speed Group
- Kiyoyuki Suzuki: CEO, Advanced Media, Inc.
- Marcos Polanco, Clearshore
- Masahiro Samejima: Founding Partner, UCHIDA & SAMEJIMA LAW FIRM
- Motohide Takeda: Exective Director, TKD.Institute
- Narimasa Makino: Manager, SunBridge Global Ventures Inc.
- Pano Kroko: Serial entrepreneur and innovator
- Ryusuke Murao: Branding Specialist / Best-selling writer, STARBRAND Co.,Ltd.
- Shogo Kawano: 取締役, アクセルマーク株式会社
- Shuji Honjo: Visiting Professor, Tama Graduate School of Business
- Takeru Ohe: Founder, T. Ohe & Associates
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tetsujiro Nakagaki: Managing Director, Draper Nexus Ventures
- Tetsuo Iwasaki: Chairman,Founder, 株式会社IIOSS
- Tomohiro Miyake: CEO, ClubT
- Toshio Furuta: CEO, Clair law firm
- Yasuchika Wakayama: CEO, Breakpoint
- Yoshisuke Yamakawa: Chairman,Co-Founder, ALBERT Inc.
- Yusuke Murata: General Partner & Co-Founder, Incubate Fund
- 知史 古我: CEO, 株式会社チームクールジャパン
- 諭（Satoshi) 石川（Ishikawa): CEO, Transaction Inc.
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.