Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-06-29) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Christian Polak: CEO, SERIC K.K.
- Donald Soo ドナルド•ソー: Former CEO
- Fujiyo Ishiguro: ＣＥＯ, Netyear Group Corp.
- Fumiaki Koizumi: CEO, Fumiaki Koizumi & Associates
- Hiroyuki Shiokawa: Co-Founder and CFO, e-Seikatsu Co. Ltd.,
- Hitoshi Suga 須賀 等 : Special Advisor to President, Tully's Coffee Japan. Visiting Professor at Akita International University
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- John Y. Sasaki: Principal / Attorney-at-Law, JSV Foreign Law Office
- Kenta Izumi | 泉 健太: COO, CMO and Executive Vice-President, Full Speed Group
- Kiyoyuki Suzuki: CEO, Advanced Media, Inc.
- Marcos Polanco: CEO, Clearshore
- Masahiko Honma: Founder and General Partner
- Masahiro Samejima: Founding Partner, UCHIDA & SAMEJIMA LAW FIRM
- Michael J. Case: President, Wahl & Case K.K.
- Narimasa Makino: Manager, SunBridge Global Ventures Inc.
- Pano Kroko: Serial entrepreneur and innovator
- Pierrick Fillon Ashida: Senior Policy Officer / International Affairs / Asia Unit, European Union Headquarter
- Ryusuke Murao: Branding Specialist / Best-selling writer, STARBRAND Co.,Ltd.
- Satoshi Okuda: CEO, Primestyle
- Shigeki Saitoh: CEO, Strategic Investment Partners, Inc
- Shinji Asada: Director, Itochu Technology Ventures
- Shintaro Yamada: CEO, Mercari
- Shuji Honjo: Visiting Professor, Tama Graduate School of Business
- Tadashi Takiguchi: CEO, WERU Investment
- Takashi Tsutsumi: Partner, Venture Capital Fund
- Takeru Ohe: CEO, T. Ohe & Associates
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tetsuya (Ted) Fujita: CEO
- Toshio Furuta: CEO, Clair law firm
- Tyler Crowley: Founder & CEO, Skweal
- Yoshisuke Yamakawa: Chairman & CEO,Co-Founder, ALBERT Inc.
- Yusuke Murata: General Partner & Co-Founder, Incubate Fund
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.